22

10 years later

"Don't be a pussy dude! Come on!"

"I don't know.. do you know how many stories have been told about here?.."

The teen yelped when he was grabbed by the arm and dragged right into the woods by his friend " Jonas please!"

"Stop being a little bitch boy and let's just check it out!"

🍃🌧🍃

"Josh..! Josh! You've kissed me enough!" He squeals, pinned up against a tree as he was smothered in kisses "really? I don't know.. I think you can go for a few hundred more"

"Jo-"

"Did you hear that?" Josh whispers and Tyler groaned "more kids coming to trying to summon us?"

"I'm pretty sure the dude killed a guy named joey.." He heard someone whisper out as they drag along a shorter boy who was pleading to go home.

"It's josh.." He mumbled out and Tyler frowned, no one really remembered Josh's name. Tyler went and wrapped his arms around Josh from behind "how about.. we just ignore them and go on a little date? Up in the trees?"

"We can have our date once they are gone.."

"Do you hear that?!.."

"Can you stop being a pussy?" The older boy named Jonas, he looked glared at him which made the younger boy cower in fear just by his voice "but-"

"Luke, relax"

Tyler felt bad for the boy Luke but he was getting annoyed, he soon smirked and soon snapped his fingers as words were soon carved into the tree behind Jonas.

'GET OUT'

Luke screamed, pointing to the tree as Joans turned around and laughed "probably just another teens who have been here! Chill out!"

"Can we just go?! Before we make them mad!"

"You've already pissed us off" Josh spoke in a deep voice, Tyler was covering his mouth to hold back his giggles.

Both boys went pale

"If you don't leave now..we will make sure you both get haunted for ever.!"

"Wow.. what a threat.." Tyler whispers in his ear, Tyler let out a little snort when Josh pinched his side as a warning to shut up.

Both boys scream now, stumbling over each other and soon running out of the woods as fast as they could as the other boys fell to the floor in laughter.

🍃🌧🍃

"Have I ever told you that I was talking to satan the whole time but he was masked as a human and named himself Joshua?"

Josh huffed "and you tell me this.. now?"

"What..? It's only been a couple of days"

Josh frowned "Ty... it's been 10 years"

Tyler went more pale that he already was, looking up at the dark sky as teared up "10 years?.." His voice breaks and Josh wrapped his arms around him "i regret you being dead.."

"I enjoy it..I enjoy being with you."

"But dying isn't always the answer."

"My situation was very different.. it's either I die in prison or I die here with you."

Josh sighs, cupping his face and brining him right into a kiss and then smiled big "you know I love you, right?"

"I know.. I love you too."

"And even if we are spending the rest of our lives together forever anyways.. can I do it while.." He got down on one knee and pulled out a gorgeous ring, with the diamond reflecting the heaven's sky.

"Do it while I call you my husband?"

Tyler burst into tears "Yes.. yes..!"

Tyler tugged Josh up and held him in for a long kiss as he felt the ring slip right on, he smirked a little through his tears "What best friends we are.."

"Oh shut it." Josh rolled his eyes and held him close.

🍃🌧🍃

Both sat up in a tree, holding each other close and looking up at the fireworks going up in the sky. Josh had it all planned out,every year fireworks go off. He is worried that Tyler thought it was only a few days but maybe it was because he didn't want to face the fact he's been dead for so long.

"How on earth did you get this ring?" Tyler whispers out, not wanting to ruin the moment and he wanted to be quiet so he could hear the explosions and see the pretty colors burst out into the sky and then fade away.

"I have my ways." Josh shrugs it off and Tyler raises an eyebrow "you didn't ask the devil, did you?"

"Tyler I'm gonna push you off this tree"

Both looked at each other for a serious moment and then burst out into laughter.

"I really love you.."

"I love you too.." Tyler kissed the tip of his nose and Josh blushed.

"Safe?" Tyler whispers out, running his fingers through Josh bright red hair as he nods.

"Safe"

                         -Fin