19

"Ouch.. ouch..!" Tyler winches, Josh had found a small tube of medicine and was gently placing it right on the upside down cross right into his side. He then got another q-tip and placed the cream into his pentagon as well which also made him hiss out in pain.

"Be careful.." Tyler warns and Josh sighed "you know I am, Ty." He dabbed a bit of cream on it again and Tyler squirmed "Tyler, stay still.!."

"Don't yell at me!"

"I wasn't..!"

They both stare at each other and then goes into a fit of giggles.

Even when the worse was happening, they both knew how to make each other smile.

🍂🌧🍂

"You don't remember the rest of the day?"

"No.. i.." Tyler looked uncertain "it was like a blur.. I only remember.. what.. what.." He started to burst into tears "I only remembered what happen in the morning of the next day.."

"relax Tyler.."

Tyler sat up again "don't tell me to fucking relax! Your lover didn't burn right in front of your fucking eyes!"

🍂🌧🍂

"I love you" Josh kisses the top of his head and then his forehead and then nose, Tyler was grinning wildly "I love you" He kisses his lips and then his chin and then jawline all the way down to his collar bone.

"I love you" He says again, Josh kissing his chest and then pulling his shirt up "Josh wait-"

"I love you" He kisses his stomach and Tyler started to laugh "Joshua!"

Josh just smirked and kissed there again which made him get flicked in the forehead as Tyler laughed "my side hurts you idiot!"

"Hey my feelings!" Josh pouts and Tyler awes "oh my big baby."

Josh grinned widely, little wriggles start to form around his eyes as his tongue pokes out a bit between his teeth.

"Why are you so happy?"

"You called me baby.."

Tyler cooed "Baby." He said it again and Josh leaned over and kissed his lips before pulling away and staring into his eyes "you have gorgeous eyes.." Tyler whispers out "you have a gorgeous face.. you are just gorgeous in general. I can't help but stare at you all the time.. I even stare at you in your sleep"

"Creep" Josh smirks and Tyler rolled his eyes playfully "come cuddle me.. you don't have work today.."

"Yeah I know.. and oh!" Josh just remembered and Tyler raised an eyebrow at his excitement, Josh scurries off the bed and ran it his closet and soon hid something behind his back and he stood at the end of the bed.

"Guess what I got you?"

"Hmm.. something behind your back."

"You're no fun"

Tyler sticks out his tongue and soon Josh showed him a ukulele and Tyler gasped "oh josh..! Gimme! Gimme!" He made grabby hands and Josh handed it to him, he then kissed Josh's cheek "god I love you.. and i love this but.. why Josh? With all the bills you have to pay?"

Josh shrugs "I saw it and well.. it just screamed Tyler"

"You think I can make up a song on the ukulele and scream lyrics?"

"Ty.. you can do anything you want"

🍂🌧🍂

"So you remember somewhat of the day.."