11

Joshua?'

'Where are you?'

'I'm gonna go and look for you again'

'Josh?'

Tyler woke up with Josh gone and that was never a good sign, he just wanted one break after he was drowning in whoever's blood flooded his house.

His.

No, this was Josh's house.. he can't say it's his.

Scratch that, it's his boyfriend's house.

His phone dings and he rushed to grab it even if it was right in front of himself 'Ty! I'm okay! I'm actually getting groceries for us!'

'Is this josh?'

'Do you wanna FaceTime?'

'Please'

Soon his phone started to buzz, he answered and he saw Josh in an  aisle as he pushed around a shopping cart that seemed like it was filling up, "Hey Ty"

"Josh.." He finally relaxed and Josh gave him a smile "Hey, I'm okay.. alright? If you don't wanna be in the house alone, go take a walk or head to the park. Okay? Don't stay if you can't"

Tyler smiled back but shook his head "I'll be okay" Josh soon cocked an eyebrow as his eyes stared at the sweatshirt that was his "you're my boyfriend for only one day and you're already stealing all my hoodies?" Tyler blushed and moved the phone angle so his face was hidden which made Josh pout "it smells like you.. can't help it" Tyler mumbled out shyly which made Josh chuckle "I don't mind, it's cute on you. Anyways... do you want anything from the store?"

Tyler shrugged "don't waste your-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" Josh warns him, making him snort and smile goofy like. "Okay, okay. Get me some sugary cereal"

"Already on it, I need everything to keep me awake"

Tyler frowned but Josh soon kissed the phone "see you soon, safe?"

Tyler kisses the phone back and nodded "safe" They both smiled and stared at each other until Josh ended the call which looked really hard for him to do, once the call ended Tyler left the bed to go and wash his face. He really needs to get back to his house, his food must of gone bad but with all the shit that's been going on.. that's been the least of his worries.

'TYLER! TYLER!'

"Ignore it.. it's just an illusion.." Tyler mumbled to himself and then looked up at the mirror and let out a small yelp, the mirror was burning and letting out heat just like a heater would. The mirror showed a blur reflection of Josh on fire in the middle of the woods, burning as his skin melted off.

"NO!" Tyler screams and punched the mirror into pieces, his knuckles bled with burns all around on him. The mirror was burning but the burning stopped once it was smashed, surely Josh would forgive him.

It only took 5 minutes for him to get himself cleaned up, he knew Josh would scold him and then clean him up for him and he didn't want Josh to worry or stress about anything else.

His hand was now all bandage up and the bathroom was now glass free, he now promises to go ahead and get Josh a whole new mirror and a really good one.

He just needed the money..

Speaking of money, he got fired from his job. He knew it was bound to happen, Josh started to work from home now but he barely even did it. With all the stress going on, he would break down every time a child would call and cry about wanting to die. He loved helping and saving people, but Josh's fear was Tyler dying and he couldn't handle death as much as he could before. He was only doing it to pay the bills which Tyler wishes he could help pay for.