21

"I want answers..! You just.. can't be leading me to the woods and not say anything." Tyler cries out, tugging on his hand that Josh had a tight grip on "did you know that you killed people? You could if killed your brother and your dad!"

Josh raised an eyebrow "my dad was there? Of course he only comes around when I'm actually.. dead"

"I don't want to believe it.." Tyler whispers out with a weak voice "I want you here."

Soon enough they were in the same spot where Tyler's lover burned.

"I can't come back.." Josh sighs "I'll never come back.."

"Why'd you take me here?"

Josh went and sat criss cross on the wet ground, it's been raining a lot now "I could only make one special trip. I am indeed trapped here since this is where I died but.. once I knew I could gain some freedom just for one day. I had to go to where you were. They think you killed me?.."

Tyler wiped his tears "I did kill you.. didn't I?"

"No. That was my choice..I wasn't gonna let you go through that pain.."

"Your plan was stupid." Tyler huffs "now they think I killed more people and might think I have some crazy fire abilities!"

"Again, i have made a stupid decision" Josh rubbed his temples, Tyler sat down with him but cringed with the wet leaves now soaking his orange jumpsuit "I love you, Josh. I want you here.." He spoke truthfully and Josh frowned as he put his hand on top of Tyler's "I'm gonna be here.. if you can talk to my mother.. you can talk to me. Just visit me.. okay? I'm here.. I really can't go anywhere anymore. I can just roam these woods"

"You don't understand..!" Tyler's other hand starts to dig right into the dirt "I want you home! I want to cuddle in bed again! When we dated.. we couldn't live a normal life!"

"If I didn't die, you still wouldn't have a normal life!" Josh snaps back and then Tyler got up.

"Tyler?.."

He started to walk away.

"Tyler wait!"

Josh started to follow him but soon he couldn't leave once he saw the road, he banged on the invisible force field. "TYLER!" He cries out when Tyler just left.

He walked home, still in a prison outfit. He didn't walk, he was speed walking as he had to get something done before he was found again.

🍂⛈🍂

Tyler rushed inside his house, Josh's mother just looked up and wiped her tears as she smiled "are you going with him?"

Tyler nods, saying goodbye to everything in his house and then hugged her, he then got down on his knees and started to pray.

"I'm going to miss you.." She said softly as she played with the boys hair as he was praying, he just let out a weak sob.

Once he was done, he looked up "I have to go. I have to."

"Stay safe." She whispers out and kisses the top of his head, her ghost like touch was enough to make him cry again. He couldn't live his life with him being human and the ones he cares about all dead.

"I will." He nods, grabbing his back and pulling a knife inside "that woman before.. you know?.. Was that you? The day that I was sick and I puked everywhere and she was banging on the door."

"That wasn't me" she confirms sternly and he nodded "oh and Tyler..!"

"Hm?.."

"That man, 'Joshua.'.. the one who was asking you questions.."

"Yeah?.."

"That was satan. He's burning in hell once again."

Tyler smirked "Where he belongs."

🍃🌧🍃

"Tyler..! You're back! Why did you leave?!.." Josh said, relieved that he was back as he hugged him as much as he could. Tyler just felt cold air around his body but since it was josh, that cold air was warm and safe.

"Sorry, I had to say goodbye to everything and to your mother."

"Goodbye?.. What do you mean goodbye?"

Once Tyler showed him the knife, his eyes widen "no, no don't do that. Don't you dare! Tyler!" He went to grab it, Tyler just backed away "forgive me, really.. but it's either a life with you or a life in prison where they kill me."

"You.. you got a death sentence?.."

"Yes."

Josh couldn't believe he was saying this "go ahead.."

And Tyler went and stabbed himself right in the stomach "it's okay, Tyler.. it's okay.." He said weakly but couldn't bare the sight of him dying and bleeding out like that.

"THERE HE IS!"

Tyler was pulled out of the woods, out of that force field, if he died outside of the woods he could never be with Josh.

"NO! NO LEAVE HIM ALONE..!" Josh cries out, he was on his knees as he sat right where the line was crossed. Where he couldn't leave anymore.

Tyler let out a painful groan as he was bleeding heavily

"You aren't gonna die you son of a bitch, you don't get the easy way out" The cop hissed out, Tyler let out a cry "please.. please just.. let me go with josh."

"You crazy son of-"

"Let him go." His partner said, the cop stared at him in disbelief "what?"

"Let him go.. just let him go"  The other cop grabbed his partner and backed away from Tyler.

Josh sat with his arms open and with tears down his face, he looked like a mother that was helping their baby take their first steps.

"Come on, Tyler.. come on..just a little more!.."

"Josh.. I.. i can't.." He sobs out, crawling on the ground as a blood trail followed behind.

"Please! Please don't fucking leave me here alone! Come on, come on..!"

He was so close to entering the woods, where he could be safe with him.

"Josh.. hurts.." He weakly says, still crawling as much as he could and soon his hand was crossing the line and Josh grabbed his hand and pulled him right in.

"Oh Tyler.. Tyler.." He sobs as he holds him tightly in his arms as Tyler coughed up blood "hurts.. hurts."

"Shh.. it's okay.. it's okay.. you can go now.. I'll be waiting for you.. I'll be here.."

"S..Safe..?"

"Safe." Josh nodded and closed Tyler's eyes as his body went limp, he looked at the cops "thank you." He mutters out.

"Josh?"

Josh turned out and cries out in happiness as he lets go of Tyler's body and wrapped his arms around his lover. The police took the body away.

"Tyler..! Tyler..!"

Tyler smiled big with tears down his face "I can feel you! I can touch you!!! You're here!.."

"I am..! I am!.. It's okay.. it's safe!"

Tyler buried his face in Josh chest and sobbed as his back was rubbed and he was shushed with tiny kisses on his head. "You're Safe, Tyler.. you're safe.."