20

"I trust you.." Tyler said softly as he was getting tied to the bed by unused sheets as Josh sighed "I know this seems weird but if he.. takes over again.. I just need you safe. Okay? Yell for my name If anything weird happens, okay?.."

"Are you going to bed?"

"No way.. I'll be up for awhile.."

"Safe?" Tyler asked an Josh pulled him in for a passionate kiss, holding it longer then he thought he could. Tyler lifted his head up a bit and when Josh pulled away for air he made sure to kiss every part of Tyler's face.

"Safe" Josh confirms.

🍂⛈🍂

"Tyler Joseph" The judge looked down at the boy in cuffs as he stands with shaky and weak legs, Tyler gulps "your honor.. I am here to tell you that I did not kill Joshua Dun."

Jordan stares down at Tyler as he was sitting right next to his dead beat dad that was never around for Josh.

"Tyler, we have heard that you hear voices in your head, had done self harm and knew about many of those incidents happening with Josh along with him seeing his.. dead mother and you never took that into concern?"

"I have, your honor.. it's.. it's hard. We couldn't have gotten the police involved and when we both would get hurt we.. we just couldn't go ahead and call an ambulance"

"Explain."

Tyler shuffles a bit "I love Josh with all my heart.. he has a good heart as well."

"You talk like he's still here." He adds and Tyler let out a weak chuckle "he's always with me.."

The judge just scoffs and Tyler continues "Josh had.. a connection with one of God's worst enemies. Satan, he's real and I seen him and felt him. He brought this devil into his life and.. I know it sounds crazy but if we talked about this before no one would of believed us.. Josh just.. he just wanted his mother alive and safe. He was scared.."

"He couldn't just call an ambulance for his mother?"

"We had no services!" Jordan adds in "it all happened so fast and when I saw my mother just get up.. I was still worried and confused but I thought she was okay. She was doing drugs for awhile but then I heard Josh screaming about me and deals and next think you know.. My mother slit her throat with a kitchen knife"  A tear ran down his face as he quickly wiped it away "I'm sorry for your loss" The judge spoke and then glared over at Tyler " continue."

🍂⛈🍂

'Can't see, can't hear, can't breathe, please. Please someone help.'

Josh yawned as he got up, grabbing his glasses since he was too lazy to just get up and put contacts in, he then screamed when he looked over and saw that there was no Tyler the sheets looked like they been burned off. How did he not wake up from this?!

"TYLER?! TYLER?!" He rushed out of bed and grabbed his coat and shoes and ran right to his car and was speeding through every red light.

'Hey! It's Tyler! I can't reach the phone right now but please leave a message and I'll get back to you!"

"God damn it!" He yells and hits the gas, driving to the woods since it's the only thing he can't take his mind off right now.

🍂⛈🍂

"Answer this, Tyler.. if the house was so bad and haunted.. why didn't you both move? Why did you move in with him?"

"At first.. He couldn't leave because when he did.. he would start getting bruises everywhere on his body and he was in so much pain.. and we didn't have any money. He wouldn't let me get a job because he was scared of me getting hurt.. he was terrified.  I was staying at his house for a full month and I already knew I loved him and when we started dating I knew I had to be with him.. I knew that he needed protection and so did I. So I moved in.."