Guild Leaders got SERVED

AN: This lovely second part was suggested by Ashl0390

Pat, Mitch, Seek, Colin, Kit, Kay, Mario, David, Bryan, Jakey, and Boat sat in stunned silence even as they watched the guild leaders pass by below them. They couldn't believe what they had just heard/witnessed (for those who were at the windows).

"Did you know that they did this?" Mario asked, turning to Boat. Everyone else turned to look at him as well as being Brandon's boyfriend, surely he had to have known how much of shipper his boyfriend was.

"No! The most I hear about ships from Brandon is how much he ships his brother and Michael as well as us, I wasn't aware that he was an extreme shipper like this." Boat shook his head, a blush on his face.

"What I can't believe is the number of pictures they had, I couldn't even see all of them that properly but dang, that was a lot of pictures." Kit said still in shock.

"Well, what do we do about this? I still can't believe that Bri outed us." Mitch growled out even as Pat tugged him against his side.

"Normally I would say get revenge but how you get revenge for that?" Colin asked looking confused from his place in Seek's lap.

They thought and thought and thought and thought until they could think no more. Just as they were about to give up on ideas, Jakey suddenly smirked. He then asked in the most innocent voice he could muster. "Isn't it illegal to sell pictures of someone without their permission and/or compensation?"

Everyone looked at the time mage in surprise before smirks formed on all their faces. This would certainly be a proper, and better yet, completely justified revenge. And if Boat slipped out to warn his boyfriend about it, well, the others could get that.

--F--T--O--

Ritchie was doing paperwork in his office when suddenly David, Mario, and Kit marched into the office, Kit holding a stack of papers in her hands. As Ritchie raised an eyebrow at them, Kit let the papers fall onto the desk.

"Don't sell pictures without permission." She said with a smirk and Ritchie paled as he realized what she meant.

Before he could say anything to the three of them, however, they all walked out, leaving him to pale as he went through the papers. The worst part was, they were all for him, none for Brandon.

--F--T--O--

Michael was sitting in his office doing paperwork as well. All of his windows were open as to let in some fresh air. Which was bad because suddenly a bullet came shooting through one of the open windows and hit the wall adjacent to where Michael was sitting. Not only that but it appeared that the bullet had pinned some papers to the wall as well.

Michael gently pried the papers from the wall and saw that the first was a note.

You really shouldn't sell pictures of people without their permission or them being wanted, Michael. Pay the price.

Michael's tired eyes went wide as he began to go through the papers, nearly weeping at the fine.

--F--T--O--

Bri was filling up the mission board when Bryan walked up to her. Before she could say a word, the fire dragon slayer pushed the papers into her hands before walking back over to Jakey. She smiled seeing the cute couple before glancing down at the papers.

Then she nearly cursed the adorable couple.

--F--T--O--

Silver was sitting in the middle of his guildhall when a stack of papers was slapped down beside him with a note. He looked up to see who it was but blinked as he saw that they weren't even there anymore.

Shaking his head, Silver looked at the note.

Thanks for keeping your promise and not telling them. But don't think that lets you off the hook. You really shouldn't sell pictures of someone without their permission.

Silver sighed as he began to look through the papers, knowing he deserved this.

--F--T--O--

Lukas was sat in Brandon's lap as they both looked through shipping pictures in the safety of Brandon's home.

"I still can't believe you guys were that careless about it," Lukas commented as he set one of the worse pictures of Marvid to the side. "Seriously, if I hadn't promised that I would take care of you, you would be getting fine as well."

"I can't believe you convinced them that you knew nothing about it." Brandon chuckled as he placed a kiss to Lukas' head.

"I'm an excellent actor." Lukas winked at his boyfriend.

"Oh, that I know." Brandon laughed before placing a kiss to his boyfriend's lips. Lukas happily kissed him back before he pulled away and got back to looking at shipping pictures.