Tagged

I was tagged by Fluffy_Chan06 

1. The meaning behind your username

Ok so the name AngelBeeAKAFloria actually comes from a story II was going to make a while ago. It was about a girl named Floria who was a winged person in another world who got transferred over to the real world after her home was attacked. The only thing she could remember was a nickname that her father called her Angel Bee. And yeah, at the time I was working on this story, I was looking for a username on Wattpad so I decided to base it off this character and make it AngelBeeAKAFloria. 

2. Favorite Book

Don't really have one at the moment. 

3. Type of books you read

A lot of oneshot books when it comes to the Origins fandom but when it comes to fandoms like Undertale or Sandersides I prefer to find a full-blown story rather than just a one shotter. 

4. Type of books you write

Anything really, I mostly post a lot of oneshots though, usually they're either fluffy or angsty. 

5. Books you Recommend

Inmo Stories: FTO, OoO, SNO, and Origin Z by Canada_lover934, Ma Fanfictions for FTO, SNO, and OoO by GM_YeetChild, and ______ of Oneshots by Hello_person90 are all pretty good oneshot books. 

6. Tag 10 people (sorry but at the same time not sorry XD)

123Sourheart

canada_lover934

AutobotLightReaver

Diamond3343

Ashl0390

2kae217

HonokiMochi

WerewolfFijiGaming

Ginafilms

GalaxyShippingGirl