NINE

Jennie unnie said that when you like someone, go for it. She did that with her ex boyfriend Kai, even if we were under the dating ban, unnie fought for what was dear to her.

She told me that there is nothing to lose. She told me not to worry. She told me to be bold and fierce, because it is not forever that we are going to be in this industry.

We needed to establish our personal life, we need to have something or someone when we will no longer shine. Jennie unnie told me that it is hard to find love in the world we are being put in, so when love comes knocking, just let it in.

 Jennie unnie told me that it is hard to find love in the world we are being put in, so when love comes knocking, just let it in

Lisa became bold for a second and accepted the maknae's request. She stayed.

"Just make yourself comfortable." Lisa was even surprised that she was able to talk to the Golden Maknae first, without stuttering. Jennie's advice really did work. Lisa is determined to make things work.

Lisa sat in the middle part of the couch, she did not mind to make a space for Jungkook, because she wanted him to sit close to her.

So much of the movies she had watched and the fear of it turning to reality. Our bold Manoban, is making a move for it to happen.

Did Jennie hypnotise their Royal Maknae? Well, we will never know.

"What are you doing standing up there, Jeon? Take a seat." Contrary to her being fierce and all, her insides were screaming. Her stomach was rambling, as if telling her to go back to Lisa's shy mode, because she sure is creeping the dude.

Like who does that? Who easily transforms from a shy, i'm not ready to see him kind of woman into a confident, bring it Jeon mode in such a span of 5 minutes? What kind of duality is that?

Confusion was evident in Jungkook's face, but he sat beside Lisa anyway. Like, there is no other place to sit either.

"I wanted to talk to Bammie first before I talk to you. But since you are here, I'm gonna say something." Lisa confessed. She spoke fast, afraid that nervousness may catch her words.

Jungkook deadass looked the girl like she was someone he just met. He knew for a fact that Lisa is really a talkative type, whenever they have gatherings, he is always seeing Lisa making conversations with everyone. She exchanges jokes with Bambam, sings with Rosé, laughs with Mina and Jihyo, she easily knows how to make people feel comfortable. But today, she is dead serious, she talks with a tone of determination, it really shocked our bunny. He never heard Lisa use such a tone, even in award shows, she does speeches in her cute lively voice.

"It's true. I like you."

I mean, Jungkook's not new about girls falling for him. He has millions of fans and all of them say they like him. He is used to people voicing out their admiration, by now, he knows how to handle such confessions, but today's different. He deadass doesn't know what to do.