THIRTY-NINE

"No..no! Unnie, I won't let you do that!" Jennie and Jisoo are in the latter's room, orchestrating a plan to help their maknae.

"Jin talked to me. Namjoon said it's the best way." Jisoo explained. Jennie just sighed and looked at her unnie.

"I can't see Lisa hurt again, unnie. If we let their bastard maknae talk to Lisa after she read that crap article and if their maknae confirms he and Yeri are really dating, it would just crush our Limario. I don't want that to happen." Jennie calmly answered back. She always had a soft spot for Lisa, not because she's the youngest, but because she was there to see Lisa's journey.

She had the longest time as a trainee and she witnessed everyone. Lisa came in second and she knew how hard it was for Lisa, and never did she see their maknae breakdown the way she did for Jungkook. So it hurt her seeing Lisa miserable.

"Jen, I don't want that either. But if they wouldn't talk now, then when? They need to settle everything so that it would be done. They could either finish or start on a new slate. Please, for Lisa." Jennie understands the point of letting the two babies talk, so she just agreed. "On one condition, unnie."

"You are labeled as a Golden Maknae for nothing!" Yoongi said, getting frustrated at the youngest.

"We ditched a whole day of work for you, and you look at us with that puppy eyes of yours, acting like you don't beat us up when you are angry!" The boys left Yoongi to teach Kook a lesson. For the reason that among all of them, Yoongi has the least chance to be feel Kook's wrath. But Yoongi has always been too caring for Jungkook, and now he is having a hard time looking at their youngest, with his puppy eyes.

"Hyung, I can't do it!" Yoongi threw his bottled water at Jungkook's face. The maknae let out an awww but the Suga just ignored him.

"Okay, here is what I am going to tell you, dumb shit!" Suga knows he is losing his patience, and he seldom loses his patience because he is known to be the CHILL one, so it is really annoying him.

"First, you eavesdrop and concluded some dumb shit immediately. Second, you refused to talk to Lisa when she asked for a little bit of your fucking time. Third, you strutted your rat's ass to BigHit's office and did a horrible interview to get even with Lisa. And now, you act like a scared cat, afraid to explain himself and admit that he did hella wrong! Kook, do you honestly want to let go of Lisa without hearing everything?" Kook looked at his hyung and felt so ashamed.

HE REALLY DID FUCKED EVERYTHING UP IN THE MOST FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE.

"She wouldn't listen to me...I fucked up and if I were her, I would hate myself." Yoongi sighed and looked at the problematic Jungkook.