THIRTY-TWO

"For god's sake Jeon Jungkook, just answer the call!" The Bangtan boys are out of the country today. They are currently at a private studio preparing for their performance at some late night show and Jungkook's phone just kept on ringing.

The maknae knows it wasn't Lisa because the loverboy created a special ring tone for his doll. He did it so that he'd know whether the call is important or not. The BigHit staff and his members also have a different ring tone assigned.

"Hyung, I know it's not something important, let's just continue practicing, shall we?" Jungkook answered the angry Jung Hoseok.

"Then atleast turn your phone on silent mode? It keeps on ringing and is disturbing our practice!" Jungkook sighed and went to pick up his phone placed on the table near the door. When it comes to practices, Jung Hoseok is literally a monster.

"Who the hell is calling me?" He whispered as he looked at the caller.

5 missed calls.

KIM YERI.

"All phones are confiscated! Even your ipads, and iwatches, place it inside this basket, now!" The boys hurriedly surrendered every device they had

"All phones are confiscated! Even your ipads, and iwatches, place it inside this basket, now!" The boys hurriedly surrendered every device they had. They were caught talking with Yeri on the phone instead of practicing.

They are too occupied to even argue with their manager.

"Now keep yourselves busy and practice!" Manager Sejin left the confused boys inside the studio. The seven of them just stood their dumbfounded, not knowing what to do or what to feel.

"Guys, let's start?" Namjoon tried his best to lead the group, but he himself is very distracted.

"They would not do it, right?" It was Teahyung who spoke. "We were friends with them, right hyungs?" Hobi just looked at Tae, Jungkook refused to give a reaction, Jimin patted Tae's back and the others just sighed.

"We can't even ask them if what Yeri said was true." Jimin added. Of course he refuses to believe Kim Yeri, he needs to hear it straight from Park Chaeyoung's mouth.

"So what, are we just gonna get affected by it? Whether it's true or not, we do not have the luxury of time to think about it. We have a performance, we need to practice." Suga bluntly said, hiding the fact that he was also thinking whether Jennie and her members can do such a thing.

"I know Yeri is just shitting with us." Jungkook finally spoke. He knows very well how Yeri and her schemes work. She did it four years ago, and he swore to himself that he is not ever gonna fall for it again.

"Kook, let's just not think about it for now, okay?" Jin tried comforting the maknae. Of course, the boys knew that out of the seven of them, it's Jeon Jungkook who is most likely affected by this. He has a relationship with a Blackpink member and the boys knew how much Jungkook adored Lisa.