Untitled Part 12

Star City Detective Agency - Three Days Later

Oliver hurried into John's office carrying his duffle bag, dressed head to toe in black. Tonight was the night they were going to extract Felicity and Sophie, and Oliver could not wait. The last three days had been torture and he had gotten little sleep. But he was running on anger and adrenaline, and that was all he needed. John looked up from where he was inventorying weapons and gear, and Lyla was typing on the computer.

"You ready for this man?", John asked Oliver.

"I was ready the minute I saw those pictures John.", he said, deadly serious.

"So each of us has a map of the building, and I want comms to be on channel 9.", John said as Oliver approached the table. "I will go and get Sophie while you get Felicity." Oliver nodded.

"Lyla, how are we coming on the fake badges?", John asked. She finished printing them out and then took them over to the laminator. "Almost done.", she said.

They gathered their weapons and put on their bullet proof vests as Lyla walked over with a badge for them.

"Just in case.", she said.

Oliver placed a gun into the waist of his pants at his back and then one into a shoulder holster. He had another smaller gun strapped to his ankle. John looked at him in surprise as he took the gear out of his bag. "Us billionaires like our toys.", Oliver said with a shrug. John knew there was more to this story, but there would be time for that later.

As they walked out to the car Lyla got in the driver' seat and Oliver climbed into the back. John climbed in and they drove off, it was go time.

A.R.G.U.S. Stronghold - United States

Lyla pulled up behind the building, parking near the trash can, and they all got out, checking their weapons and gear.

"Johnny, you guys be careful.", she said, giving him a kiss. "Hopefully my diversion will work." She gave Oliver a good luck look before she headed in the door. She needed to create a diversion long enough for them to get Sophia and Felicity out.

Oliver paced as they waited for the signal. He needed to get in there now! His heart was pounding and his blood pumping. They suddenly heard an alarm sounding and John looked at Oliver and nodded, before they headed inside. Moving slowly, they took the same route they had taken three days before. Oliver had shown John on paper where he could find Sophie and when it came time to split up, he gave him a grave look.

"Take care of her John.", Oliver said.

"With my life.", John said before hurrying down the hall.

Oliver crept quietly back to the room where he had seen Felicity the last time. The room was emtpy. Damn! As much as he wanted everything to be over for her, he had hoped she would be here. Now he had to find her.

Oliver continued down the hall, peeking into rooms as he moved, and as he came to the last door in the hall before it split, his eyes turned a fierce green, and rage made him see red. Cooper!

Cooper was laying on a cot with his arms behind his head, acting as he if he did not have a care in the world. Oliver knew he needed to get to Felicity and get her out of here, but he couldn't stop himself and he tried the door. It opened easily. Oliver walked in and shut the door behind him. The anger radiating off of him in waves. Cooper turned toward the door, about to say something when he froze, his heart jumping into his throat.

"Queen!", he croaked. "Umm, hey, I am so glad you found me.", he said as he sat up on the bed. "These guys have been holding me here like some criminal.", he said, trying to sound anxious. He swallowed as Oliver just glared.