Untitled Part 19

Felicity and Oliver pulled slowly away from each other. He gently wiped her cheeks again, before letting his hands fall to his side.

"I think we should take things slow Oliver.", she said, her smile slightly shaky.

Oliver was not surprised by her words and he agreed. "I agree. We will take this as slow as you need Felicity. I am not going anywhere.", he said with a soft smile.

Oliver looked hopefully in the direction of the tree house. He had wanted to be the one to show Sophie his favorite part of the property, but when he saw the opportunity to talk to Felicity in private, he had taken it.

Felicity saw where he was looking and grinned. "You want to go join them don't you?"

Oliver sighed, "I really do."

"Go! I am going to stay here and enjoy the view a little longer. Go spend time with Sophie Oliver.", she said wistfully. Her heart feeling the tug of his toward their daughter. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the cheek before he walked off toward the tree house. Felicity turned toward the water and leaned her head against the trellis. The breeze coming off the water felt amazing, and she closed her eyes. She finally was starting to relax. She heard someone approach behind her and turned, smiling when she saw Roy walk up.

"Hey!", he said, walking over and sitting on the rail facing her. "How did it go?", he asked.

Felicity shrugged. "We are working on it.", she said. "We decided to take things slow."

Roy nodded looking out over the water. "Thea is amazing.", he said. Felicity smiled at him.

"Do tell!", she teased.

"She's beautiful. And she is so good with Sophie.", he said, glancing back toward the tree house. "I think she might be my Omega Lis."

Felicity placed her hand over his, and he grasped her hands. "Maybe we will both get our happy ending.", Felicity said. They stayed on the gazebo holding hands, both thinking of their future, a smile playing along both of their lips.

Oliver climbed up the ladder into the tree house smiling at Sophie and Thea. They were huddled inside talking and giggling, and he paused before knocking on the door frame.

"Can I join you two?", he said smiling.

"Daddy!", Sophie squealed. "Auntie Thea told me that this was now my tree house."

Oliver crawled in on his knees and sat next to Sophie. "Well your Auntie Thea would be right. See Daddy and Aunt Thea are way to big to play here. So now it is your space to play. And George of course."

Thea crawled toward the door. "I am going to go clean up our lunch.", was all she said as she left. She wanted to give them some time alone.

Oliver looked lovingly at Sophie. "So does George approve?"

Sophie nodded, her blonde curls bouncing around her shoulders. "Oh yes. He says he wants to sleep here."

"Well you will have to talk to Mommy about that.", he said, settling in next to her. Sophie looked at Oliver, her blue eyes so expressive and so intelligent. It amazed him every single moment that she was a part of him.

"Can I tell you a secret Daddy?", Sophie stage whispered.

Oliver leaned his head down toward her. "Of course!", he whispered back.

"At Christmas time when Mommy had me write my letter to Santa, I told him I wished my Daddy would come and save me and Mommy. Mommy cried." she said, looking slightly puzzled. "But I knew Santa would give me what I wanted for Christmas. He just had to find you." She smiled brightly. Sophie scooted over next to Oliver and he put his arm around her with his eyes taking her all in. They sat like that for an hour and Oliver told her about all the neat places to play hide and seek, and how they were going to go fishing, and hiking around the lake.

"Just like a vacation.", Sophie said confidently.

"Yes, just like a vacation.", he said, and kissed her on the head.

John and Lyla pulled up in front of the cabin, and grabbing their bags and headed inside. Oliver had told Thea that he was expecting them and she welcomed them warmly before showing them to their room.

"Oliver is outside in the tree house with Sophie. I will go get him while you two settle in.", she said, and headed downstairs.

John grabbed the burner phones from his duffle bag, and once they had put all of their stuff away they headed downstairs.

They had a lot to talk about with Oliver and Felicity, and some of it was not going to be easy.