Untitled Part 25

Felicity stayed by Sophie's side gently stroking her her hair as she fell asleep. Her little girl had been through a lot today. But had been so strong. Leaning down she kissed her cheek, before she slipped out of the bed and stepped into the hall, closing the door behind her. She smiled when she glanced toward Roy's room. He and Thea had disappeared awhile ago, and Felicity was pretty sure they were enjoying some alone time together. As she walked back down the stairs she looked to see Oliver standing at the back door, a drink in hand. Handsome just did not do justice to the man that he had grown into, the one he had become.

Felicity walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. It had been a long and exhausting day, but she wanted nothing more than to spend some time with him.

Oliver turned slightly in her arms, and pulled her close, kissing her on the head.

"Is Sophie sleeping?", he asked looking down at her.

"Yes, she was out as soon as her head hit the pillow.", she said smiling softly.

Felicity took his hand, and started pulling him toward the stairs. "Why don't we go upstairs to your room.", she said as she tugged him along. Oliver leaned down to place his glass on the coffee table as they passed and he stopped.

"Are you sure Felicity?", he asked.

It had been five years since they had been together. Five years of them changing and growing. Five years of being apart. But one thing had not changed. Her desire and love for this man. She placed her hands on his face and she smiled.

"It's been five years Queen. I am more than sure.", she said, and tugged his hand.

That was all that Oliver needed. He grabbed her hand and headed up the stairs. Oliver opened his door and pulled her into his room before closing the door and pushing her back against it kissing her hungrily, passionately, neither one wanting to wait any longer. Hands started removing clothes as they kissed with an intensity that rivaled when she was in heat. They both gasped for air when they parted to remove their shirts and then his mouth was back on hers insistent, hot, hard. Felicity moaned as she felt Oliver hands moving up her back. He made quick work of her bra, and she shoved it off of her arms, letting it fall to the floor. They both stopped for a moment and savored the feel of skin upon skin as their chests pressed together. Oliver growled at the feel of her breasts rubbing against him, and his hands quickly reached for her pants. They kicked off their shoes as they kissed while undoing their pants and Felicity kicked her pants to the side before helping him remove his own. Oliver turned her around and her hands moved to brace on the door as his green eyed gaze devoured her from head to foot. He slid his hands slowly down the curve of her back before he pulled her hips back to him and pushed his cock up against her ass. Felicity's legs almost gave out. Oliver slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and dragged them down her legs, before standing and removing his boxers. Felicity was so excited her body was throbbing and a whimper escaped her lips as he leaned down and kissed her shoulder and slid his lips down her back.

Felicity was becoming impatient and she turned in his arms, and pushed him back toward the bed. Oliver's legs hit the edge and he sat down as she crawled onto his lap. Felicity watched his face as she slowly rocked her hips against him, her wet core sliding long his hard cock. Oliver's hands gripped her hips and Felicity rose to her knees before she moved to just the right position and slid down onto him. They both moaned sharply as he filled her and she encased him. Then she started to move fast and hard. Every time she slammed down onto him he pushed up to meet her and they just stared into each other's eyes as their bodies met over and over. Their moans and whimpers played about the room, as Felicity rode him, and Oliver leaned forward taking her nipple in his mouth. She cried out softly as he tugged on it with his teeth and he grinned wickedly before moving to the other one.

They both felt a frisson of energy up their spine as they slowly climbed toward climax. Oliver's eyes did not leave hers for a second and as Felicity rode him quicker, faster, harder, and he pushed up into her deep causing her tumble over the edge, her body squeezing him in waves that made him close his eyes and hold her down onto him as he came inside of her. Oliver kissed her deeply as their bodies slowly came down and Felicity wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Oliver scooted back on the bed, taking her with him, and he settled against the headboard. He was still inside her and neither one wanted him to leave.

Felicity did not know how long they stayed that way, but at some point she dozed off, the feel of his body and her sexual release relaxing her. Oliver gently ran his fingers through her hair as he thought of how many years they lost, how much time, and how stupid he had been to ever had been with someone else. He would spend the rest of his life making it up to her and making sure she knew just how much he loved her.

Felicity woke from her doze and kissed his lips softly, as she slid from his lap. "I wish I could stay here with you, but I need to be in my room in case Sophie wakes up.", she said as she nuzzled his neck. Oliver kissed her nose and she got up pulling her clothes on.

"I want to you to move in here with me Felicity.", he said as he pulled on his boxers and then walked over and took her hands.

"I had to sleep without you for five years. I don't want to do that anymore."

Felicity smiled and kissed him gently. "We can talk more about this tomorrow."

She walked to the door and turned and look at him. "Goodnight Oliver. I love you."

"I love you too Felicity.", he said before she slipped out of the room.