Untitled Part 21

Several hours later, everyone had eaten dinner, and Felicity had gone up to her room. He could tell she was still mad at him, and he needed to set things right. He stood outside of her bedroom door, his hand poised to knock. Because she was angry when she had left and he didn't know what type of reception he would get from her, but they needed to figure out where to go from here, how to get their lives back and how to get rid of Waller.

Felicity heard a knock on the door and something told her it was Oliver. Opening the door, she leaned against the side of it, Oliver looked behind her expectantly. "Can I come in?", he asked. Felicity moved out of his way and motioned him in, closing the door behind him. He walked over near the bed, and then turned to face her.

"What you said was true Felicity. We are mates and as mates we should decide how we are going to proceed, together.", he said. It was hard for him to say. He had become use to doing things on his own, and his desire to protect her was a fierce fire inside of him. But he had to suppress that fire. He watched as her face softened at his words.

"Really?", she asked, unsure.

"Yes! I know you have been through a lot Felicity. And if I could take that time and endure what you went through for you, I would in a heartbeat. But I can't. All I can do is help you get the closure you need to hopefully move forward, for us to move forward." He sat down on the bed and looked at her. "So what are we going to do?"

Felicity sighed as she thought of the task ahead of them. To have any peace or any chance of a life, they had to get rid of Waller, and to get rid of Waller they had to get through A.R.G.U.S.. Felicity sat down next to Oliver and put her finger to her lips as she thought. There had to be a better strategy than Oliver turning himself over to Waller. Felicity turned and faced him, placing her knee on the bed.

"Oliver, the thought of Waller getting her hands on you...it makes me sick to my stomach. But the only way I see us luring her out is if we.......", Felicity stopped as she heard Thea screaming for her and Oliver. Their hearts raced as they ran down the stairs. Was something wrong with Sophie? Felicity started to panic but saw Sophie sitting by the fireplace playing with George. However, Thea looked distraught.

"Thea? What is wrong?", Oliver asked taking her gently by the arms.

"It's Roy! He's gone.", she said. "He said he couldn't allow either of you to end up back under Waller's control. So he is turning himself into her.", she said. Felicity looked at her in shock.

"Oliver we can't let him do that!", Felicity said. Her voice showing her concern.

Oliver walked over and gently touched Felicity's arm. "We will get him back Felicity. I promise."

Felicity and Thea hugged each other and Felicity reassured Thea.

"Roy is strong Thea. He will be fine, and we will get him back. You have my word.", she said and looked her in the eye. Thea nodded and squeezed her hands.

John walked over and looked at Oliver. "Look, why don't we all get some sleep. If we are going to get Roy out of then we need to be well rested. We can work out our plan in the morning.", he said. Oliver agreed.

He looked at Thea and Felicity, "John is right. We cannot do anything tonight. Let's get some rest and we can focus on getting Roy back tomorrow.", he said.

Felicity turned to Sophie. "Sophie baby? It's time to go to bed.", she said, holding out her hand.

Sophie ran over and pulled Oliver down to her. "Good night Daddy.", she said kissing him on the cheek.

"Good night baby.", he said. He watched his family walk up the stairs and he turned to John his eyes hard and cold. "Tomorrow, we take Waller down.", he said.

John nodded before heading up the stairs with Lyla.

Oliver sat down on the couch, he was tired. It had been an emotional day, and tomorrow was going to be the same. He wondered how Felicity would handle going to back to the place where she had been held for so long. He knew this time she would not be going as a victim, the thought of her stepping foot in the facility where she had experienced so much pain made him angry. He heard someone coming down the stairs and turned to see Felicity standing there. She paused for a moment before walking over and sitting next to him on the couch. She didn't look at him. He could tell she was deep in thought. "We have to get Roy back Oliver.", she said softly. Oliver took her hand gently in his and just held her hand. "We will.", he said.

Neither was sure how long they sat like that. Holding hands, side by side, just being together. But as it always did the air around them started to shift.

Oliver noticed his awareness of Felicity growing. His attraction to her was still strong, and he closed his eyes, slowing his breathing. He needed to get under control. Now was not the time to be thinking of being with her. They were taking things slow. But her scent drifted to his nostrils, and his eyes flared green when he smelled her unique Omega scent and her arousal. It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull, and Oliver released her hand and stood. He needed to step away.

Felicity felt a tingling go through her body as she looked at Oliver. He was still the most beautiful Alpha she had ever seen, and her body was responding to him as it always did. Felicity stood and walked over to Oliver, they were taking things slow, they had both agreed, but he was calling to her and for the life of her, she could not resist. She placed her arms around his waist and pressed her body to his back. Oliver stiffened in surprise, before he groaned and turned, cupping her face with his hands and kissing her deeply. His heart soared as he realized she had approached him. She still wanted him. HIs hands drifted into her hair as he took control and deepened the kiss. HIs tongue slid along her lower lip and Felicity opened to him as she pressed her body closer. It had been so long since she had held him, since she had felt him.

Oliver felt her response and almost staggered as the lust and desire hit him like a wave. He picked her up, her legs moving to wrap around his waist as he walked to the couch, and sat down with her straddling his lap. His hands gripped her head, as his tongue plunged into her mouth again and again. Felicity felt a jolt of such lust hit her in her core, and her hips started to grind against him. She could feel his erection hitting her center, and she whimpered. God it had been so long!

But as Oliver's hands moved down and gently cupped her breast, Felicity pulled away with a moan. They could not do this right now for many reasons. The main one being she was just not ready. Felicity grabbed his hands and held them to her chest as they both tried to get their breathing under control.

"I love you Oliver.", she said softly. "But I am not ready."

Oliver's green eyes met hers and he slowed his breathing to get control of his desire. He couldn't speak, so he just nodded and lifted her hands to his lips, kissing her knuckles. Felicity gave him a soft kiss, before she stood and headed up to her room.

Oliver stayed awake for awhile as his mind raced with everything. They would get Roy back tomorrow, and then they could focus on their future. As a family!