Epilogue

The Next Morning

Felicity stretched deliciously as she slowly woke, and feeling the hard body next to her she snuggled closer. Her eyes drifted to the ring on her finger and she grinned. They were engaged. Felicity kissed Oliver's shoulder as she slipped out of the bed and pulled on his shirt before heading to the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee as she heard the elevator ding an arrival. Felicity walked over to the monitor and seeing it was Thea and Sophie, she buzzed them up. Running to the bedroom, she threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and then hurried into Oliver's room and shook him awake.

"Oliver wake up!! Sophie is home." she said smiling and kissing all over his face.

Oliver groaned as he turned over, and he grabbed her, trying to pull her down in the bed.

"Nope Mr.!! Get dressed! We have some news to share with your sister and our daughter." she said before kissing him soundly on the mouth and then running back to the living room.

"Good Morning!" she said as Sophie ran over and gave her a big hug. "Mommy! Guess what? Aunt Thea and I ate popcorn, and danced in our pajamas, and watched cartoons, and...." Felicity smiled at Thea as Sophie rambled. She stopped talking and squealed when Oliver walked into the living room, and she ran over as he picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek. She started her story over, and Felicity waved Thea into the kitchen for some coffee.

"Oliver and I have some news for you and Sophie!" she said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back into the living room. Thea laughed as she tried not to spill her coffee and they all took a seat in the living room. Oliver placed Sophie on his lap as Felicity sat next to him, and they shared a look before Felicity smiled at Sophie.

"So Sophie, Mommy and Daddy have some good news for you. How would you like to be a flower girl?" she grinned. Thea's hand covered her mouth in excitement as Sophie looked at her puzzled.

"Whose getting married Mommy?"

"Your Daddy and I.", Felicity said, looking up at Oliver. He was staring at them both, his expression soft and so full of love that green was glowing gently around the corners of his eyes.

Sophie looked up at Oliver. "We are going to be a real family?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"A real family." he said softly.

Sophie threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, and Felicity felt her throat tighten with tears as she looked at them.

"Santa answered my Christmas prayer." Sophie said smiling brightly.

Thea walked over and gave them a big hug and a kiss. "I cannot wait to tell Roy." she said.

The Wedding

Oliver stood nervously at the altar, John and Roy by his side as the music started. He looked toward the door as it opened and a smile of love curved his lips as he saw Sophie, beautiful in her white lace dress, start down the aisle throwing rose petals as she walked, Lyla walking behind her. She smiled at everyone and when she got to Oliver she stopped and looked at him.

"How did I do Daddy?" she stage whispered.

"Beautifully.", he said, as Lyla grabbed her shoulders, guiding her over to stand next to her.

Oliver adjusted his tie when he saw Thea walk down the aisle, and he grinned at Roy as her eyes went straight to him. Roy and Thea had gotten engaged a month before, and Oliver winked at her as she passed. She and Roy were perfect for each other.

Oliver heard the music change and he looked toward the front door, his jaw dropping. Felicity stood in the doorway, looking beautiful in a long, white lace dress. The top was sleeveless and hugged her body to the waist before flaring out to a skirt that gently brushed the floor. Her mother glowed beside her and as they started down the aisle, Oliver could not keep his eyes off of Felicity. Their eyes remained locked and Felicity's heart was pounding as she looked at Oliver in his tux. He was breathtakingly handsome.

Felicity's Mom smiled through tears as she gave her hand to Oliver, and the service began. When they time for vows came, Oliver motioned for Sophie to join them. There was not a dry eye in the place as Oliver spoke from the heart about his love for Felicity and Sophie. Everyone in the room could see that they were his world, and as Felicity recited her vows to him, one line caught everyone's attention, including Oliver.

"And with the addition coming to our family, I know our love will only grow...."

Oliver's eyes widened. "Addition to our family?"

Felicity nodded before she leaned down to Sophie. "Sophie, how would you feel about a baby brother or sister?"

Sophie squealed and Felicity stood up, her eyes going to Oliver's face. He had tears in his eyes and as they exchanged rings and the minister concluded the service, Oliver picked Sophie up in his arms, and pulled Felicity to him, kissing her sweetly on the lips. They were now a family, and they had a baby on the way. His heart was overflowing. They walked through the church to cheers as Sophie waved to everyone, and Oliver held them both close. He was going to never let them go.