Untitled Part 26

Felicity smiled as she saw Thea and Roy come down the stairs the next morning holding hands. The fact that Roy had found his Omega made her happy. She wanted HIM to be happy, and by the smile on his face, she knew that he had found his other half.

She saw Oliver coming down the stairs a few minutes later and she watched him. She loved watching him. She loved everything about him.

"So, Thea and I have decided to head back to Star City today. We think you guys deserve some family time alone.", Roy said as he looked at Oliver and then at Felicity.

"You guys don't have to go.", she said. But deep down, she knew that she, Oliver and Sophie needed to have some family time. They needed to figure out where they were going from here.

Thea smiled at her. "Yes we do." She took Felicity's hands in hers. "You guys have been apart for five years. You need some time alone to figure out where you are going now that you are free to be a family."

They heard Sophie coming down the stairs and Thea hugged Felicity before running over and grabbing Sophie in a bear hug. "So, your Uncle Roy and I are going to head back home today. But I am going to have your Mommy and Daddy bring you by my place when you get home and you can spend the night and we will eat ice cream and have a dance party."

Sophie squealed and hugged Thea's neck. "Ok. And we can eat some popcorn?"

'Yep, and we will wear our pajamas.", Thea said laughing.

They all laughed as Sophie cheered and ran over to Roy. He picked her up and hugged her tight. "You take care of Aunt Thea.", she said sternly.

"Yes Ma'am.", he said. He kissed her cheek and set her down at the table.

They all sat down and ate some breakfast and then Thea and Roy headed upstairs to pack.

"So, what would my beautiful girls like to do today?" Oliver asked with a smile as he took his plate to the sink.

"Can we go fishing Daddy?", Sophie asked jumping up from her seat. Felicity crinkled her nose, but she laughed at the look on Sophie's face.

"Absolutely!", Oliver said with a grin, and then he looked at Felicity.

"I think I will take a book and read on the gazebo while you two enjoy your fishing. I can keep my eye on you two from there", she said, giving Oliver a kiss on the lips as she passed to place her dishes in the sink.

"Well Princess! Let's go.", Oliver said. Sophie took his hand and they headed out the back door as Felicity rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Thea and Roy came down a few moments later and Felicity hugged them tight before she turned to Roy. "I love you.", she said. "I am so very glad that you and Thea found each other."

Roy smiled, "Me too!" They walked to the front door. "Call us when you guys are ready to head back and we will send a car for you." he said, before walking out to the car.

Felicity watched them drive off before she grabbed her book and headed down the path to the gazebo. She leaned against the railing, her smile wide as she watched Oliver teaching Sophie how to bait her hook. Sophie squealed and Felicity found herself laughing as Oliver ended up baiting the hook. He did that the rest of the day. Felicity made them sandwiches around lunch time and they ate together on the gazebo. Sophie was excited because she thought they were having a picnic. As the afternoon wore on, Felicity knew that she needed to talk to Oliver. They still have some things to work out and she wanted to do it before the evening was upon them.

"Sophie, why don't you take George over to the tree house and play. Mommy needs to talk to Daddy, ok?" Felicity said. Sophie smiled and grabbed her bear running to the tree house. It was becoming her favorite place.

Oliver frowned as he looked at Felicity. He was a little nervous, but he took her hand and they sat down on the bench.

"So last night I told you we would talk today about me moving into your room.", she said looking out over the water.

"Felicity, I don't just want you in my room, I want you and Sophie to move in with me when we get back to Star City.", he said, his eyes serious. "I want us to live together as a family."

Felicity looked at him softly. She wanted that too. Desperately. But she didn't want to rush things either.

"Oliver. We can move in with you, because I think it is important for Sophie to be with you. But I think we need to wait on me moving into your room.", she said hesitantly. She hoped he would not be mad.

Oliver's hand reached up and cupped her cheek and he kissed her lips softly. "I want nothing more than you to sleep in my room with me. But I can be patient. We can take things as slow as you want." Felicity grinned.

"Well it won't be that slow Queen. Now that I have had you again, I don't think I am going to be able to go too long without having you again.", she kissed him deeply and they both broke apart with a groan as they heard Sophie calling for them. Felicity grabbed Oliver's hand and dragged him toward the tree house. They both laughed as they ran to join her. They felt like a family already.