(eight)

~~~~~

~~~~~

You had all made it home and Jungkook helped you put away the groceries. You were currently on the couch with him as Jeongsan watched the movie in front of him. Should you ask about babysitting? Of course he would only have to for a few days until you found a babysitter. Unless he had work. But it couldn't hurt to ask right?

"Jungkook, I've got a question." You spoke with a pleading look on your face.

"Hmm?" He looked at you not paying much attention, oddly enough the children's movie had entertained him.

"Well, I have to work night shifts at my new job, and was wondering. Do you have work tomorrow?" You bit your lips in hopes of him being off.

"I don't actually, why?" He punched one eyebrow up, the other one down.

"You see, nobody can watch Jeongsan. But I promise to find a babysitter, you'd only have to watch him like once?" You gave him a pleading stare and pouted.

"Just once?" He looked unsure.

"Mhm." You hummed and nodded.

"I don't know how to watch kids though." He answered honestly.

"I could teach you a few things, please?" You put you hands together and begged.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you have cute puppy eyes?" He chuckled lightly. The compliment hitting you, your cheeks turned to a light pink.

"Is that a yes?" You said, changing the subject.

"I guess so." He smiled.

"Thank you! So much! Thank goodness! Your a lifesaver!" Without thinking you cling to him and gave him a bear hug, but he didn't push you back, instead he wrapped his arms around you. Though you didn't see his face full of worry as he felt how skinny you were.

"He doesn't have anyone else to watch him, I can't just leave him alone." He laughed as you unattached yourself from him and sat back.

"I know, but still. You're the best." You smiled to him widely.

"I know." He laughed before watching the movie once again.

~~~~~

"Jeongsan, time to eat!" You yelled from the kitchen, after warming up the cheap
doshirak meal.

"Coming." He came in riding on top of Jungkook's shoulders, giggling. Jungkook too had a large bunny smile across his face. Too cute.

"Jeongsan, your gonna get hurt." You smile to him, though we're lightly scared for his safety.

"어머니, don't worry. Jungkook is strong." Jeongsan grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulders and gave them a squish, proving how strong he is.

Jungkook eventually helped Jeongsan get down though he whined a bit. Jeongsan ended up sitting in between you and Jungkook, starting to eat.