(thirteen)

~~~~~

~~~~~

Sadly you had work tonight. But things seemed to turn up as Jungkook was free and could watch Jeongsan. You both have opposite days you work, so that's good.

You were showering as one does. Getting cleaned up before you have to leave. Exiting the steamy shower and putting on your clothes from inside the bathroom, you didn't forget this time.

You dried your hair with the towel before leaving the bathroom and meeting the boys in the living room. The both of them getting cozy on the couch.

"Mommy, do you have to go?" Jeongsan pouted to you.

"I do, baby." He frowned and ran up to you, leaving Jungkook on the couch. He hugged your legs as he's just that small.

"I love you." You cooed to him, hugging him back.

"wove you too." His small voice spoke. You waved him off as you opened the front door.

"Bye Y/n." Jungkook sent you a small smile. As you did the same.

Jungkook p.o.v.

I still can't get it out of my head. Every time I look at her, I just think of yesterday. She was so flustered and so so wasted. She was a light weight for sure. It only made her so much cuter.

"Whatcha thinking bout?" Jeongsan asked. I didn't realize I was smiling until now.

"Your mom." I was honest.

"Isn't she amazing?" He asked laying back on the couch.

"She really is."

"Does that mean I can call you daddy yet?" He asked, getting up and glancing at me. I didn't have any words. Yes? No? We aren't together, but it wouldn't do any harm would it? Apart from seeing her blush if he ever called me that. But I didn't want him to think me and his mother were something.

"Only when mom's not around." I smiled to him.

"Really?!" He shrieked all excited.

"Sure, just don't tell mommy. It's our secret." I gave him a wide smile.

"Our secret." He put his finger up to his lips as to show he wouldn't tell anyone.

"And now I think it's time for bed." He pouted at my words.

"Now?"

"Mhm." I hummed to him and held his hand as we walked into his mother's room. He hopped into bed and laid back as I tucked him in.

"아빠?" Hearing him say those words...I felt warm inside. Dad.

"Yes?"

"I wove you." He gazed into me.