(nine)

~~~~~

~~~~~

You made breakfast for them, sitting at the table together.

"Jeonsan, I have to tell you something..." You talked to your son with a small smile.

"What, mommy?" He put down his utensils and looked over to you.

"Jungkook will be watching you tonight." You hoped he wouldn't be upset and gave him a pleading look. Jungkook simply watched the conversation.

"Why?" He didn't look upset just curious.

"I have work tonight, honey."

"Oh ok."

"You're ok with this?" You asked leaning down, catching his eyes.

"Yeah, Jungkook's nice mommy." He smiled and started eating again.

"You're nice too Jeongsan." Jungkook smiled to him.

You all finished up eating and sat in the living room, watching Jeongsan's cartoons. Jeongsan sat in between the two of you.

"Hey, Jungkook. Don't kill my kid, okay?" You giggled to him, referencing to tonight when he would watch the love of your life.

"I won't, but what am I supposed to do?" He looked back, worried by the idea of watching a toddler.

"Just don't kill him, and make sure he's in bed by 9 tonight." You spoke stern as Jeongsan lowered himself in his chair, knowing how often he tries to stay up.

"And If you don't mind could you bathe him too?" You thought as he hadn't had a bath in a while. You could trust Jungkook enough not to drown him.

"I guess so. We're both boys." He looked iffy about the situation but let it slide. You gave him your trust.

"Kookie, is gonna wash me too?"

"I guess he will, baby."

"But I should go get ready early, so I'll be in the shower. Be good for Jungkook."

" I will mommy." You left the kitchen and ran into your bedroom and into the shower where you relaxed as you took off the articles of clothing on your skin. Feeling the damp air from the warm shower. You stepped inside and signed in hopes that tonight would go well at work and with Jungkook watching your son.

Letting your vanilla shampoo coat your hair and body wash cover your skin, rubbing your body, letting the fragrance sink in. Then grabbing a fash wash to rid you of any dirt in your skin, rubbing circles on your face with the product. After washing yourself you stepped out and shut off the shower.

Wrapping a towel around your body and opening your bedroom door, The cold breeze hitting your warm skin, leaving shivers through your body.

But you weren't relaxed for long, because he saw you and you saw him. Jungkook was sitting in front of Jeongseon's playbox, grabbing toys there and there. You could swear you saw a smirk appear on his lips.