(fourteen)

~~~~~

~~~~~

You let the boys continue sleeping in your bed when you came home and slept on the couch. They still haven't woke up so you decided to make breakfast.

Leaving it on the kitchen counter to take a quick shower, this time bringing the clothes with you since Jungkook was on your bed currently. Stepping out and dressing before walking back out to the boys, finding Jungkook awake, and Jeongsan still sleeping.

"Hi." He spoke softly, taking in your damp hair and small frame.

"Hi." You greeted him back, smiling.

"Busy today?" You asked, wondering.

"Not sure, they'll call me if they need me." He frowned lightly, hopefully meaning he wants to stay home.

"What? Do you want me here?" He chuckled.

"Jeongsan's attached to you. I just don't want him sad when you go that's all." You weren't sure if their was more to that or not.

"Come here." He opened his arms to you as he sat on the bed. You innocently came up to him as he began to wrap his arms around you. Taking in his scent as he did yours.

"You smell good." He pushed his head into your neck.

"I just showered." You laughed nervously.

"You're so cute."

"Stop" You whined and tried to push him off.

"No, really. Your eyes, your nose, their all so cute. You have really adorable features." He poked your nose lightly as your face heated up.

"No I don't." You pushed him off as you heard Jeongsan moving around in the bed, waking up.

"Morning mommy." Jeongsan rubbed his eyes.

"Morning hun, I made breakfast." You smiled to him as you all walked out to the kitchen in silence.

All sitting down and grabbing a plate before loading up on eggs and pancakes, but not you of course. You weren't very hungry today.

"Mommy do you work today?" Jeongsan asked with a pout.

"I don't bun." Smiling to him.

"Do you?" Your son looked over to Jungkook.

"Not sure yet."

HELLO FELLOW SIMPS IVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG ASS WHILE. I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD COMPLETELY BC OF WORK AND STUFF AND I GET ON MY OLD IPAD AND FIND THIS. IM SO SORRY😀🔫 I MIGHT ACTUALLY CONTINUE THO.