Jasmine F. Haastrup : Writer's exciting news

Hi, everyone. I've got a beautiful new cover and it's made by the fantastic Alisha5821. It's currently in use and I'm grateful for her help.

Also, a lot of people have been asking about the new book I've intended to release for the year 2020 and I'm here to share a little blurb about them.

1. Scars To Your Beautiful - To be released Jan. 1, 2020

Scars to your beautiful.

"Sometimes we tell ourselves things to make us feel better, and in those times, deep down, we know we're lying to ourselves." He quipped. His words sent tingles right through her.

"That's not true." Callie protested firmly.

"Really? Why else would a beautiful young lady let herself be trapped in the home of a broken man, who has set her free?" Larkin's face turned still. Dark emerald eyes watched her reaction steadily.

Her cheeks went pink. Beautiful? He called her beautiful. Oh dear lord, she quickly masked the tugging feeling in her heart, by giving an endearing smile. "Because you need a friend and you're too afraid to admit it."

***

Larkin Hammell had enough scars on his face, and on his heart likewise, to last a lifetime. Hiding himself away from the world and wearing the guilt of his past on his sleeves, were all part of his plan. Well, that was until he met her.

Callista Blanco, an emotionally lonely girl whose chaotic life entails taking care of her mentally I'll dad and dealing with the pointless high school drama she had been webbed in. In an unexpected twist, she comes across a man with more baggage than she ever had.

*A modern Beauty and the Beast Retelling*

( I hope everyone's excited about this like I am)

So that's it, guys. 'Scars to your beautiful' is the book I have planned for my wonderful readers to enjoy. Please check it out. If you enjoyed this book, you'd surely love these new one much more.

Thanks for all your support.
Xoxo
Jasmine