Explanation

Hey! If you didn't know, I'm working on a rewrite for this story and it's up now! Go onto my page and read it as it's much better in terms of writing and adding to the story. Even better, it starts and ends in the same place each chapter, so once you're done you can jump back over here and pick back up the story!

the story is about Naruto being depressed from the villagers abuse and cruel words. Naruto creates two separate lives, His goofy, idiotic believe it crap and his actual life. This is a NaruHina Fanfic. Each chapter will be 500 to 1000 words at least and most likely 1000.

Naruto and Kurama are friends in this fanfic. I will be aiming for 12-20 chapters.

Please feel free to comment ideas or mistakes- anything really.

Kurama speaking
Character thinking
"Speech"

I worked really hard on it so I would really appreciate you reading it. You don't have to vote for this book unless you like it but please comment anything you want. With that continue on and I'll see ya soon!

2023 edit: Y'all- I'm actually shook at how much this blew up. Three years later and not only has my writing improved, but so have my ideas! Speaking of, I'm writing an original story now, so check it out if you're looking for something to read! Anywho, back to what I was wanting to ask.

I want to take a moment to thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting on this book! No comment goes unnoticed, and every one of them motivates me even more to write! So thank you all for supporting my first finished book!