Ch.7 Age

Edited

Sakura's POV:

We lost Naruto!!!! After discussing the new things we learned about him, we also learned , HE'S MISSING!!! Oh no oh no oh no!!! What if he gets hurt? What if he's attacked?!? WHAT IF S-RANKED NINJAS ATTACK HIM AGAIN?!?!?!

What if- oh there he is. "Guys! I found him!!!" I yelled as I pointed to a pretty clearing. I then noticed someone else, "it's Hinata! Hinata is there with him!" I yelled again after Kiba asked who the figure going towards Naruto was.

"Hmm, this might be in our favor. Let's hide and see how this plays out..." Kakashi-sensei said while walking towards the clearing. "Ok sensei." I replied as we all started our adventure to the woods.

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎ Time skip ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

We used a ninjutsu that Kakashi-sensei has copied years back to spy on Naruto and Hinata. To say we were shocked is an understatement. Who knew Naruto was so smart?!? And why does he trust Hinata so much? He's our teammate and yet he goes to Hinata?!? Hmph!

Naruto's POV:

I decided to go to sleep when Hinata said good night and went into her tent. I would have set up the other tents but they never came here so I don't have their stuff. Speaking of which, I saw them walking towards the little camp me and Hinata set up.

I did this little dance I do when I'm nervous and sitting down, I lifted my leg off the ground a little then let it drop to the floor, then repeated with the other and so on while I rocked my body side to side. I wasn't super tired but I did feel like I could go to sleep if I just laid down.

I didn't want to sleep for one reason though... nightmares... all of my nightmares are getting worse since Jiji was gone... I don't like it... I can't stand seeing him sad...

I think Kakashi-san saw how sad I was despite my little dance because he picked me up, set me in my tent and simply said, "sleep." And left.

I didn't want to argue with him, but I didn't want to sleep either. "Sorry..." I mumbled quietly because I didn't listen. I think he heard me though....

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎ Time skip ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

I finally got to sleep after the others went to bed. It was weird though. Unlike my other nightmares, I felt physical pain. Usually I just feel the pain and when I wake up it's gone. Not to mention, I didn't have a nightmare like usual. My limbs were sore and felt like they were being ripped to shreds again, while my memory of the past two days started disappearing.

I suddenly started remembering things that happened in my past. I then woke up in a fit remembering the last thing I saw was a villager kicking me in the head and untying the ropes to the pole I was strapped to.

Wait. How did I get here? Where am I? Did they finally ship me off? Where is gramps?

I looked around to find I was in a tent. It was still dark and I was wearing a dark green t-shirt and maroon shorts that seemed to glow a bit. Crap my scars! I quickly dived into my bag and found my jumpsuit I usually wear.

Quickly putting it on, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. If I was shipped off, why was I in a tent? The tent was pretty big too. Like it was meant for an adult. Not a 13 year old genin.

I have to be cautious about my surroundings until I know it's safe. If someone is here then I have to act dumb. Of course, not to dumb. Just dumb enough to not get attacked. I have to smile too...

It's still dark out. I crawl out of the tent cautiously and look around at my surroundings. It looked to be about 4 in the morning. The sun will be out soon...

There were 7 other tents other than the one I came out of. What the heck? I looked around and hesitated as I walked away from the tents.

I feel safe so I will trust my gut and come back at sunrise. I walked past a burnt out campfire in the middle and past a pink and blue tent.

Stopping, I looked up in awe. The sky looked like a thousand mini lights dancing across the sky. Soft grass and flowers brushed my shoeless feet as I stared at the endless galaxy. I sat on the grass and closed my eyes.

The wind blew softly through my spiky hair as I slowly started relaxing. The moon shone brightly as stars seemed to dance in the sky. It was peaceful. It was perfect.

I took a deep breath and lied down, the grass cradling me in a comforting way. I listened as the wind gently swirled and swooshed around.

I felt like I could stay there forever. Slowly, I drifted off to a soundless sleep. And for the second time that day,

I didn't have any nightmares.

871 words