Ch.16 discovery and escape

Edited

Naruto's POV:

His excuses were valid. Stupid and obviously fake but valid. "Fine. Let's make a deal. I will answer your questions if you answer mine." I said grinning again.

It's been a while since I have had this much fun talking to someone who's kidnapped me...
Oh wait- I've never had fun. No one ever let me talk at all infact.

"Fine."

"First question. Ehem where did you get those scars from?" He said clearing his voice. It sounded much younger than before.

"Didn't you say you knew what was going on? You should already know." I stated simply.
"Who are those people over there?" I asked nodding to where my chakra had stuck itself.

"H-how can you see them?!"

"Answer me first."

"Lackey's."

"Lier."

"Fine! Bosses!"

"I can't see them."

"Huh?"

"Next question." I said after our brief exchange.

(This is a back and fourth starting with Naruto)

"When will you let me go?"

"Wait-what?!?"

"We had a deal."

"T-Tomorrow morning..."

(Now switching to man starting)

"How come your so smart? Aren't you a little to young to be acting like this?"

I couldn't help it. I bursted our laughing.
"You really are stupid huh?"

"What?!?"

"I am the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox, Kurama! Of course I am this smart! Other wise I would be dead! Not to mention what they would do if they saw this side of me. It's better if I play dead, rather than fighting the bear."

"But you're already fighting the bear! You do it everyday!"

"You are mistaken. If I act innocent and happy, not only will I be safe. But so will everyone else..."

"Who?"

"My precious people. Who else?"

"The villagers."

"Pfffft! You know nothing! You think I give a d*** about them?!?"

"So you're not as loyal as you claim to be?"

"Excuse me? Who the h*** do you think you are to say that I might betray my village!?!"

"Then why do you protect it!"

"Because my precious people do!...If they are happy, then I will be satisfied... I will lay down my life if I have to. Just so they won't have to suffer...."

"..."

I heard a soft gasp in the background.

"Why?..."

"They helped me... Kakashi. He is my first sensei. He taught me many things that will stay with me till I die.

Sakura. A comrade of mine that seemed to only want to join because of her love for Sasuke. She didn't really like me in the beginning- it was understandable- but I know that she does care. She proved that to me at the chunin exam. She has grown into a fine konoichi since then.

Sasuke. He is like a brother to me. Although, we have a rivalry, I feel like he may be one of my closest friends. I'm surprised he chose to stay in the village instead of going with Orochimaru though. I honestly thought he would go for power in the end... and to think that I was fully prepared to drag him back to kohona to...

Pervy Sage, or should I say, Jirayah. He is like a father to me. More special than almost anyone else... he may be a pervert, and I get blamed a lot for his antics, but no matter what, he is always there when I need him. He never looked at me as most would. Not even once...

He went on about Iruka, the third Hokage, Tsunade, Neji, Gai, Lee, Tenten, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Ichiraku guy and girl, Konohamaru and his gang, Shikamaru, Choji, and anyone else that he could think of, which lasted about 20 minutes.

And lastly, Hinata. I can't-...I can't describe what she is to me. I don't have the words... but I know she is my closest... person? I don't want to call her a friend. She's much more than that to me... I respect her greatly. She deserves the best of the best! I feel like I can do anything with her around. I would do anything to protect her."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Simply because I want you to understand. You seem to know more about me than you let on. Oh, and because it takes a while to untie anbu-trained knots." Naruto said as he showed both of his hands to the man, both unscathed.

"What the- how did you do that?! Those knots were specially taught to certain people, and only they know how to untie those knots!"

"First of all, those were barely hard to get through, I've had to break through tougher ropes, second, if you didn't want me to escape you shouldn't have loosened the ropes enough to where they would hurt." He continued, " although props to you, you would think by now I would be able to break free from any kind of binding considering how much practice I have, but those were quality skills, very efficient." He complemented offhandedly while absentmindedly rubbing his wrists. He didn't mind the feeling of finally being free again.

"What do you-"

I didn't give him a chance to finish. Dashing forwards and focusing on his chakra, I grabbed the man infront of me and spun him around. Still having the blindfold on, due to not having enough time to take it off, I had to rely on my other senses.

I slammed him chest first into the ground without a second thought an immediately went to grab a kunai from my pocket, only to realize it was still at the apartment where I was sleeping in kami knows how long ago.

Thinking quickly, I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind him, pinning it to his back with my leg as my right arm held his down. My left leg pinning his down leaving an opening I was wondering if he would take.

I could hear whispering coming from his boss. I could feel his heart racing.
I could smell the faint scent of blood.
I could faintly make out a figure beneath me.

"If I can do this blindfolded, imagine what I could do with my vision," I said mischievously as I took off the blindfold.

Kurama sighed, "some things never change with you, Kit."

I instinctively looked around me and scanned every corner of the basement-looking room.

It was only him and me, which led me to believe that they escaped while I was busy. But to think they are that fast... I'm surprised they didn't try to attack me or something.... they definitely had the strength to take me on...

1101 words