Ch. 14 Change

Edited

Naruto's POV:

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-she kissed me!!!

I can't move! What's going on! Why would she kiss a monster?!? I'm so confused...

All of these things raced through my mind as she pulled back, blushing redder than me.

It took us a while to regain what little composure we had.

"I-I'm Sorry!" Hinata-Chan said as she ran off back to her room.

As I watched her go, I couldn't help but touch my lips, wondering if that actually happened.

It happened alright.

Kurama!?!

I didn't know the Hyuuga had it in her!

W-what do you mean?

She kissed you! It should be obvious!

It is. She kissed me to destract me from what ever was going on. There's no way she would kiss me on purpose...

Well, probably- but NO! I can't believe it! You've been acting stupid so long, it's seeped into your brain!

Hey! That's rude, even for you!

I don't have time for this...

What do ya mean?!? You have all the time in the world! You live inside me for goodness sakes!

*Kurama has left the chat*

Wat.

Kakashi suddenly bursted through the door with Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura immediately went to asking Naruto questions but Kakashi said to wait till the others got here.

Speaking of which, also bursted through the door out of breath, bags of groceries in their hands.

"You actually we-" Sakura screamed but Kakashi shut her up. "Wha?" I said confused.
"Nothing dobe." Sasuke said. "He!? What did you just call me Teme!?!" I replied trying to keep up the act.

Everyone fell silent. I just sat there confused. Sakura walked to the door and helped put the groceries up along with Kiba and Shino. Kurenai-Sensei was knocking on Hinata-Chan's door asking what happened to make her lock herself in there.

Even at the mention of the moments before made Naruto go redder than Gaara's hair. Sasuke had noticed this and decided to have some fun with it. 

"Hey dobe, what's wrong with your face?" He said smirking slightly. "W-what do you mean teme?!" At this point everyone was looking at me.

Being suddenly put in the spotlight surprised me (surprisingly) and just made me more nervous. I stuttered around a bit before shouting an excuse and booking it to my room, slamming and locking the door behind me.

A sighed before deciding to lay down. I didn't want to sleep yet but I didn't feel like standing around or sneaking out.

I lied on the bed and thought about how to break this stupid Jutsu. I only have a couple days- maybe less....

I can't have them following me or watching me anymore...

Let's just focus on the Jutsu for now.

Hai.

So for the next 4 hours, Naruto worked on getting as much information as possible on the Jutsu. He talked to kurama, searched for some kind of seal on his body that may have caused the Jutsu, found a book on a shelf in his room of Jutsu's, read said book, tried to link some Jutsu's to the one at hand, then took a small break to brainstorm possibilities.

Little did he know that as he did this, he was being watched yet again...

3rd POV:

The rest of team 7 went to Gaara to ask him to use his third eye thing (forgot what it's called) to spy on Naruto. He simply said, "there is an easier way to spy on him, he wouldn't be able to tell we are watching him."

He proceeded to pull out a crystal ball, one that looked similar to the one Sarutobi had when he was Hokage. "Every Kage has one of these to watch over his or her village with." (Idk if this is true but just go with it...)

Everyone crowded around as he focused chakra into the ball. Slowly, Naruto appeared on his bed in his room. He was laying on his back, feet on the floor, hands behind his head.

He looked lost in thought. His eyes were closed and he was frowning a bit. About 20 minutes later he opened them, sat up and looked around. For about a second he looked at where the ball's veiw was located, but looked away right after.

"Can he sense our presence?" Sakura said in disbelief. "No. That's impossible. He might just have a feeling he is being watched." Gaara stated.

He then stood up, did a few hand signs, bit his thumb and slammed it onto the ground, revealing a small chibi nine-tailed fox infront of him. Naruto smiled at that and sat down
criss-crossed. He then started talking to the small, red fox.

They couldn't hear what he was saying so they tried to read his lips. Garage snapped his fingers. A sand Sanbu appeared and Gaara simply said, "he can read lips." As he pointed down to the orb.

"What do you remember seeing before, during and after the Justu?"

Kurama's back was facing their view so they couldn't find out what he was saying.

"I see......... Maybe it's a seal."

Naruto stood up and took off his jacket after making sure he locked the door. Everyone froze except Gaara.

Naruto continued saying some stuff but the Anbu was still in shock. They only saw his arms. He was wearing a  light reddish-brown
undershirt. It looked dirty though. His arms were littered with scars and bruises, they looked fresh, despite the fact that he was with them for the week.

Naruto then said yes, anyone could tell that because it was one word. Slowly, all of his scars disappeared. Well- the ones on his arms did. But they didn't know he had more.

He then took off his pants, leaving him in shorts and his weird colored undershirt he said ok then all of this scars disappeared. He looked around for a bit before hesitantly taking off his undershirt. He put his pants on before looking around his torso, avoiding a certain spot on his stomach.

Sakura started crying as the Anbu read aloud what the word on his stomach said. Yes, this was the same word Naruto despised to this day. The one that caused him so much anguish and painful confliction inside himself like a tornado raging over and over. The word that continued to haunt him, stained into his delicate, sun kissed skin. The one word...

"Demon..."

1031 words