Rise of Skywalker Update (CAUTION: spoilers) EPILOGUE part 2 POSTED

Hi hello, tis me Sam.

So I just got back from seeing the Rise of Skywalker and I'll be honest- my head is reeling. On one hand I'm psyched as hell and on the other I'm so ridiculously frustrated. However, only one thing I know for certain is that I want to put my own ending on it.

So ultimately what I'm asking guys, even though I haven't updated in forever and never got to completely finish my book, is if ya'll would read it if I were to do it.

If I get even a small amount of support I will go for it- or honestly I might go for it anyways because it'll be better than sitting here with this weight on my chest and constantly thinking about what might've been if they hadn't killed Ben- I will #1 finish up this book and attempt to put it in the same ending spot as TLJ (sorry not sorry- my story woulda made a better second movie)  and #2 start a book that begins with an alternative ending for Rey and Ben.

Would you guys read it? Would you want the alt. ending to be a whole book?

Also, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE RISE OF SKYWALKER?!

Thanks for everything- we made it guys. Reylo is canon and honestly f*ck all the antis that fought us on the way to this point.

I can't believe that even after so long people have been starting and are reading my book- it makes me so happy.

Much love ya'll ❤️
See you soon?
~Sam

Much love ya'll ❤️See you soon? ~Sam

But he deserves so much more..