Chapter 1

The cast finished to film season 3 of Stranger Things and now they are at their houses with their families but for Millie and Finn it isn't so easy: They're missing something or better... Someone.

Halloween

That night the cast were organized to watch a movie together at Millie's home.
It's 6 pm and Sadie comes at Millie's home
"Hi Mills! You missed me so much!!"
"Hi Sadie! You too!"
They were hugging so hard that breathing was hard, tears go out from their eyes, they were so happy because Ketchup and Mustard were together again.
"So..." starts the redhead "today Gaten will be here, Caleb and Noah too" Millie was drinking the water when suddenly
"and will FINNIE be here?"
Millie heards like she called Finn and she spits the water, starting to chuckle "Yeah Sadie... He is going to be here" Millie said with a smile and continues "but why?"
"why? Really?!" Sadie starts to laugh and Millie feels so uncomfortable right now, she doesn't know what's happening
"Well I think someone here it's really happy to see again Finn"
"umh...W-what? Sorry... I-I didn't understand... What d-do you mean?"
Sadie is laughing so hard that she can't breath anymore
"Sadie stop laughing and talk!" Millie says with her heart that is pounding always more
"Oh Millie I know you, I really know you so I'm just saying that you're so excited to see him"
and before Mille can say one word
"and don't deny this" Sadie says
"O-oh you were talking a-about me... Well I... I don't know, yeah he is... He just... Well what I'm saying that I... What I wanna say is... Yeah... Well not at all.. B-but..."
"okay stop"
Millie wides her eyes and looks Sadie that stopped her by her shoulders
"Millie is okay, you're only admitting things"
"Sadie I'm not-"
"Millie don't worry, he will be here and this will be a good night" Sadie winks
"But Sadie t-this isn't the truth"
"Oh Mills, just an innocent girl that doesn't want to admit this situation"
"Um... Okay Sadie, he will be here soon and I'm worried... If I wrong something or he has a girlfriend o-or he just don't wanna talk to me-"
Sadie stops her "Millie what are you fucking saying?!" Sadie smiles  "everything will be okay, I'm sure" so Sadie brushes her shoulders to give her more courage.

Suddenly someone is knocking at the door so the girls turn around at the noise
"They are here" Millie mutters at her friend
"okay... Don't worry, you're beautiful and go! Just open that door!" Sadie pushes softly at her friend.