Chapter 14

Finn placed in front of her and seems he won't move a step before of a thing and Millie just stay there, in front of him, "blocked" by his tall body.

There is silence, Millie feels so stupid because Finn's doesn't talk and she... Maybe she was wrong about everything
"F-Finn um s-sorry" she says, still looking her Converse
"I...I didn't wanna say those things" she whispers
"It's j-jus-"
but she can't finish her words because she feels warmth on her cheek...
why-why she feels...
But just one second and she gets that is him. This warmth is him,o better his hand
"can you look at me? Please" he says with a deep voice but she can't, she is anxious about what's happening, in that room there the only noise is of their hearts that are pounding so hard
"I...I just need to see your...your eyes" he continues, starting to caress her cheek.

She needed to take a deep breath to raise her head to look him into his dark and deep eyes and only now she did what he asked and Finn immediately smiles looking and losing into her warm eyes
"now it's better" he says followed by a little laugh but what he receives it's only a weird gaze by her because she doesn't know if she is more happy or more afraid.

By the way the air is so hot and she is enjoying his touch.

What Finn is surprised by is that suddenly she talks
"So... What's happening?" she whispers losing into his eyes but she doesn't get an answer...

No, absolutely.

Slowly Finn approaches his face to her one and at half distance
"Well... I remember we had to continue something"
and he smiles right on her face and she smiles too, a little cute smile.

They shut their eyes because their faces are always closer and suddenly butterflies fly in their stomachs, their hearts are pounding together in harmony, their lips just met each other, the time is blocked, they can stay in this way like forever.

He smiles while they are kissing and she does same because they are happy because now they know what they really want...

What they really need.

They continue to kiss like they never did.
Millie ties her arms around his neck and he approaches her more close and the kiss becomes deeper, loving each other and when their breath is finishing they need to take a moment... Now he rests his forehead on her one, breathing each other and enjoying the moment.

***

Okay so well... It's happened! I hope you were excited about a moment like this and I hope you enjoyed it.
I've loved writing this, they are so cute and it's even impossible to write about them, it's crazy how much you could write about them because they are too cute.
So I hope this is good and you liked this! ☆