Chapter 10

The guys arrived at Millie's home, Finn and Millie decided to left their hands when they were close to her house, their walk was really quiet, some smile, some laugh, some word, but always love, it was always there.

"I suppose we will sleep" Noah laughs lightly looking his friends with those faces so tired.

It's normal now they are in this way, it's late and every day they have a life, an hard life: school, work... Well all these things tire them.

"yes,yes. I think so!" Millie answers to him while she is involved to open the door that was creating problems that night but suddenly "Done!" she smiles followed by a laugh and look at her friends;

She looks at them and it's hilarious like one closes and opens his eyes because is falling asleep, one is yawning, one with the face laied on the wall.

"at last" Caleb yawns making the words incomprehensible.
Finn moves closer and opens the door completely then he looks at Millie and he whispers "Perfect" with a cute and little laugh only for her.
The guys enter in the salon and fall on the “respective” sofas
"I imagine we will sleep where we stayed before" Noah says laughing
"Yeah I think so" Sadie answers already extending herself on “her sofa”
Finn has an idea "we could play some song on the TV"
for everyone that is a good idea
and Finn continues "but of course soft music" he laughs sitting next to Millie
"Of course!" Gaten exclaims ready to choose some song.

While the music plays the guys fall asleep: Caleb and Sadie on the big sofa that can be also a bed so they are really relaxing themselves and are enjoying the presence of them, on the other side there is another big sofa with Gaten and Noah and the last sofa is occupied by Millie and Finn, on a side Finn's head with Millie's feet and opposite at the other side.

But seems that someone can't sleep this night...