Chapter 32

Fillie AU 2
-Chapter 32
After months Finn and Millie and the rest of the cast have a panel so they'll meet again after 5 months.
In these months Finn and Millie don't give up but they chatted every day, they did face calls, they called at the phone very often and seems everything is going okay.
Before the panel the guys meet, joke, talk and spend time together like every time when they meet like they never loose that connection between them.
The panel starts and people ask questions as usual, sometimes good questions but sometimes inopportune questions. Of course the targets are Millie and Finn, the most shipped couple in the cast and this can be okay until don't come the weird questions. This time someone asked about them but they handled this.
After the panel they hang out and leave early the city: they have projects, school and work.
That same day, in the night, Millie and Finn casually are talking about thei relationship and their own shipper, Fillie shippers
<<You know how I am" Finn starts
<<Yes but well... Not now but I think one day they will know>>
<<Yes but we're talking years, right?>>
<<Years? Omg I don't know 😂>>
<<Can I call you?>> Finn asks
<<Sure!>>
2 minutes and Finn calls
"Hey" Finn starts
"Hey" she says
"So..." she starts
"do you really think we need years to talk about this situation"
"yes" he replied insecure, it seemed like a question
"well first of all we don't even know if we will be together" she laughs
"Yeah, so yeah, look... It's unless that other people know" he says while places on his bed
First she laughs and then "Sorry and friend? Family? What do you think about this?"
"well I've enever thought about this, you know how I am"
"yes okay and you know how I am"
There is silence and Millie starts again
"so what you're saying is that no one will know, neither families, friends and we will always date secretly"
"n-no no, I'm not saying this. Only mh we should wait"
"how long Finn?" she sits on her bed
"I... I don't know Millie but it's not early?"
"I don't know, we knew 4 years ago almost and we started 5 months ago, families already know each other, we have same friends... Best friends" she points out on this
"Yeah I know but wait, okay? We'll say it soon, at least friends"
"Yeah"
"Hey are you mad?"
"no, I'm not but now I have to go. I promised to Ava that I'll accompany her to the park, bye"
"bye..." he whispers
she turns off first and he still looks the phone thinking that maybe he really said something wrong and she is really mad. It's his fault? She knows his personality, how much he is shy and... It's so wrong what he was saying or what he thinks? Now they can't talk so he will try not thinking about this doing other.
Millie really promised to her sister that she'll go with her to the park but right now she isn't with this good mood; she knows Finn and she knows his personality and he is right because of this but they can't be always like this, he has to be more confident and he shouldn't be afraid of everything because she knows also this, he is afraid too. She wanna help him and support him but not that much, he can't do always this... He really thought not tell anything to their friends and this is unbelievable for Millie. She always knew what means be his girlfriend but he has to understand, she would like to share memories and feeling with her sister, with her best friend, she would like share some cute pics and find some cute sentences for them, she knows it's early for this but... Years? Really? This is too much for her.
At the moment she has to "forget" this, Ava takes priority, she'll talk with him about this another time.
Finn can't stop his movements on the bed not riding a right position, he is only thinking about their conversation and he would like to talk with someone but he can't. He can't.
He decides to stand up and he sits on the chair and starts writing some lines for a supposed song: the only way he can spend time without thinking the conversation.
She is stil with Ava and while she is on a bench she receives Finn's message
<<Hey Mills>>
She replies fast
<<Hey>>
<<Can you talk?>>
<<Nope, I'm still with Ava>>
<<Okay well...>> he sends but starts writing another text but
<<Finn is okay, we can wait... I could be patient because I'm fine with you, I'm happy and I don't wanna ruin anything. I think you'll understand by yourself what is better>>
<<I'm sorry but you know how I'm about>>
<<Yes and this is why I'm giving you a chance>>
<<I'll be ready Mills, I'll be>>>
<<I'm sure>>
He still doesn't reply
<<Now I have to come back so I can't talk, I'll text you later>>
<<Okay bye❤️>>
She comes back, takes a shower, the dinner is ready and after watched a movie she goes to sleep, of course after a long conversation with her boyfriend.