❯ 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

chan kept running around trying to find the other members, already leaving the game. he was worried where had they gone off. he saw red and blue fireworks up in the sky in the distance and he ran towards it.

as he got closer, chan gasped seeing his dongsaengs from the blue cabin with those from the red cabin fighting off kids who he came to conclusion wasn't from camp.
jisung was growing the trees bigger and taller, making them bend and slap those who tried going near him.
felix was running as fast as lightning and as he stopped, he made three other opponents stop in time. he laughed as he repositioned one to pick his nose, a girl he made smile creepily and the last one making him look like he was dancing to fancy. felix twisted them together, making them a human knot until he snapped his fingers to make time resume for them and they fell to the ground together in a tangle.

hyunjin had a giant wave behind him and was blasting off the enemies screaming. "y'all are nasty you need a shower!"
seungmin on the other hand was creating a fire wall everytime the girl would throw metals at him or his friends. jeongin was busy blinding the big guy who captured minho a while back, giggling to himself every time the guy would go near him to attack and jeongin would summon light to destroy his eyesight. changbin kept electrocuting those who dare go near him and minho was flying above everyone, blasting those who tried to attack the ones below with a strong wind.

i knew something strange was going on.
chan muttered, he had to get others out of there and escape.

hey you, bird boy from the red cabin, help us round up the campers.
he called out to minho who gave him an ugly stare from the nickname he was given but soon enough followed chan's lead and flew to changbin and dragged him to the middle.

chan used his telekinesis to stop the metals from attacking seungmin, an enough distraction to get seungmin out of there and join changbin together, the others also doing the same.
minho flew down to kick the guy who captured him with pure hatred making jeongin laugh before running to join the others.
hyunjin blasted off the rest and ran to the middle where the eight members stood together.

hey cute boy with braces, at the count of three explode light while you felix, time travel us and i'll assist you. it may work on getting us teleported out of here.
jeongin nodded at chan's orders and chan looked at felix who held onto his watch.

one.....

two-
a blinding light exploded throughout the forest and felix's eyes widen, quickly activating his powers to turn time and his watch quickly turned. chan, held on the watch along with felix and concentrated picturing the camp grounds where they'll be safe out the forest they're in.

the eight boys coughed, their butt on the ground as chan head counted them.
everyone okay? fire boy? water boy?
seungmin and hyunjin responded with a "here!"
bird boy-

wind boy or air boy would be fine, just not bird boy okay? thanks.
minho groaned and they all giggled to themselves.
thor boy- ah okay he's here.
chan grinned seeing changbin getting himself up, sparks lighting all around his body.

tik tok boy, okay felix's here, plant boy?

i'm here!
jisung said happily.
happy cute light boy who clearly doesn't know how to count?
chan rolled his eyes with a smile as jeongin laughed.
sorry i got excited.

they all sighed of relief.
we have to tell the camp director about this.
chan said and they all walked back into camp, they arrived just in time for the campfire, they found out the yellow cabin won capture the flag seeing the yellow cabin glimmer like gold and the sunflowers dancing happily on the porch. the other cabins decided to make a win after the reds and the blues sudden disappearance in the game.

they all sat per cabin, circling around the campfire singing campfire songs and after that a small fire presentation prepared by the camp, which is like a movie viewing but instead of a screen the fire made shapes in all different colors. seungmin hid his hands in his pockets trying not to accidentally make a destructional scene while being close to a huge source of fire.

before the campfire ends one of the camp instructors told the campers to take out their color bandanas and waited as they counted down till 11:11 pm.
as the giant clock at the big house struck that time, symbols and marks appeared on the bandanas.

lightrays appeared on jeongin's red bandana along with one score mark. vines creating a double knot symbol appeared on jisung's also with one score mark along with seungmin with the symbol of fire.
another score mark was added onto minho's symbol, he now has two score marks.

at the other side of the campfire where the blues sat, felix saw an embroidery symbol of a clock appear on his blue bandana along with one score mark.
changbin had a symbol of lightning, a score mark was added and now he had two, hyunjin also now has two with his symbol being a wave. chan's symbol was an eye and another score mark was added to his making him have six score marks.

the camp director clapped his hands and congratulated everyone.
i officially welcome you all to camp peculiar!

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟽𝟸𝙾