❯ 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

gUYS GO THE OTHER WAY THERE'RE ENEMIES AND ZKAMZNWMZJWMXJWMXJEMZKS!

MINHO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!
chan pulled him to the ground, helping him to take a deep breath before explaining again.
the moved towards another way, this time around minho flying just above them until they sighted the rainbow tree.

it's not exactly rainbow, it only has four colors.
felix said disappointed and the others started looking for the hole. minho started to glow purple again, hyunjin glowed blue and seungmin glowed red.
the three looked at each other for a split second confused and circled the tree, each of them touched the tree and suddenly the ground had swallowed all eight of them.

this is the inside of the volcano.
chan said as he touched the walls.
then where the fuck is the lava?

way lower, we seem to be in a different underground cave.
seungmin said, the others started to glow colors as well, chan a grayish white, felix a deep shade of gray, jisung was green, jeongin was orange and changbin was yellow.
we look like human christmas lights.
jeongin commented.

the spirit of earth has been trapped in the bell for over eight centuries.
hyunjin said with a frown.
if we ever get trapped in the bell, do you think we'll meet the earth's original spirit wielder? the one who first had terrakinesis?
he asked amused and the other two looked at him with an unreadable expression on their faces.
i'd love to. i have so many to ask and learn.
minho finally said and seungmin nodded in agreement.

they all held on to each other as they walked deeper into the cave, they found themselves into a bigger open area that was dark, colorful imprints were seen on the wall, in a language and art they don't understand. the middle stood a pedestal and on top was a golden cowbell with incrested designs.

holy shit.... so.... what now?
felix asked and they all walked towards the bell, hyunjin took out the book to try finding something that can help and he ran towards the others still staring at the bell confused.
it says here the four elements just need to strike it at the same time in order for it to be destroyed, there's only three of us..... if we hit it on the first, the spirit of earth will be set free but we don't know what will happen after that.

hope you guys did well in powerchery.
minho said and the three of them arced around the bell, their hearts were pounding, minho looked at chan with reassurance and the older nodded his head. purple streakes appeared on the wind as minho's eyes glowed purple again.

fire glowing red circled around seungmin's arms and he struggled keeping it in, hyunjin was also struggling with the water circling his arms but the others were hyping them all up from the back.
chan used his telekinesis to levitate the bell, an enough height for all three of them to hit at the same time.

they all hit the bell and it let out a loud sound and they all covered their ears, a green spirit striked out the bell and shot itself towards jisung and he fell to the ground panting.
jisung!
they ran to him but the ground started to shake and rock formations surrounded jisung.
fuck! my life just got worse!
jisung complained, now realizing he's going to struggle with two kinesises, with the other being one of the most powerful and dangerous. 

minho was able to fight back the earth with wind and helped jisung stand up.
can you do it? i-it's not as different from plants as it might be. the spirit of earth must've chosen you for a reason.
he said and jisung pouted.
that's pretty much because i'm the only one related to earth here out of the eight of us.
jisung said and minho chuckled.

jisung let out a breath before trying to control at least a single rock, his eyes glowed a leafy green and the couple of rocks he was trying to control also glowed green. chan lifted up the bell and they got ready to hit it again.
they almost could've done it when the cave exploded and the cloak dressed people came running in attacking them.
quick! don't let them get the bell!

chan quickly ran around with the bell behind him, he saw minho flying above him waving his hand and he threw the bell towards him. minho caught it and flew around, avoiding all the things being thrown at him, unluckily he was hit and accidentally let go of the bell but changbin was below him and was able to catch it.

jisung commanded the ground to push the enemies away from them while the others fought with all they can. changbin had a lot chasing his tail and he was pulled by a plant vine away from those chasing him and was placed down beside jisung who was now fighting the enemies with a giant venus flytrap.

there's too many of them!
hyunjin said as he was blasting them with water, minho flew around and summoned a strong wind to blow those who were attacking jeongin.
jisung waited till all of them were with chan until he commanded the cave to collapse and trap those attacking them while they ran out for their lives.
"this power ain't bad."
he thought out.

minho blasted those who were blocking the entrance and they were sent flying off around the forest and bumping into the trees. they all ran separately around the forest trying to defend themselves, changbin still has the bell.

he was hit and flew off, luckily minho was able to catch him, the bell landed quite far, felix and jeongin saw this and ran for the bell, jeongin blinded the enemies with light while felix made time slow down to get to the bell fast.
he ran around screaming while hugging the bell in lightning speed, jisung commanded a tree to swoop down and take felix up the trees, he monkeyed his way up the trees, the bell still with him. he tree he was in got hit and he fell down the tree letting go of the bell, jisung was able to catch him by growing a bush underneath.

jinwon, former red cabin head counselor, levitated the bell when chan tried to repel it and pulled the bell towards him with his telekinesis.
jinwon just laughed and clenched his fist, pulling the bell towards him harshly as chan struggled.
aww, is little channie fighting back?
he pulled the bell towards him and chan's control over it disappeared, harshly pushing him to the ground.

all eight of them looked at jinwon and the others behind him with horror, jinwon tapped the bell with a strange metal and it left a loud echoing sound. the bell glowed gold and jinwon grinned evily as he eyed the younger boys.
before any of you runs away again, why don't we start with a blue cabin member, i hated you guys so much.
he pointed the bell towards hyunjin who looked at it with terror.

he tapped the bell with the metal again and a light ray shot out the bell, minho had pushed hyunjin away before the ray could've hit him but instead minho took the blow.
minho no!
minho's spirit went out his body in a form of purple wind and was pulled into the bell. the bell stopped glowing and minho's body was laying down on the ground pale and lifeless.

changbin ran to him and tried to spark up life, laying his head on his chest but he couldn't feel his heart beating.
h-he's not dead isn't he?
jeongin wiped his tears as jisung hugged him.
chan held minho's hand and took in a breath.
as of now he is, but if we get his spirit back we can still save him.

they all stumbled around as the wind blew harshly on them, they glanced at the city from the mountain and gasped seeing multiple tornadoes in the city.
with the wind spirit gone.... all wind forces are out of control.
hyunjin said as they tried fighting back the wind that had been blowing on them in rage.
then we have to get the bell back so minho hyung can fix this.
changbin stood up with his might and summoned electricity to attack the others surrounding jinwon.

tmi for the day !
fave stray kids song?

mine is a mix between hellevator, voices, sunshine and grow up. i just can't choose! 😅❤

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟽𝟸𝙾

edit : mY FAVORITE SONG IS PHOBIA, HAVEN AND SLUMP