❯ 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

all eight boys stood at the entrance hill of the camp under the arc with their luggage.
they all hugged each other one by one, joking around and talking while they wait for their parents to pick them up.

this summer was quite interesting.
chan laughed and they all did as well, remembering the life and death situations they had to go to.
it's nice meeting new friends.
hyunjin smiled getting nods of agreement.

you guys will be okay in school right?
chan asked, the younger ones just looked at each other then back at chan while shaking their head.
it was taking long but they didn't mind, sitting on their luggage (except for jisung who sat on a huge flower) as they talked about random things and what they would do once summer ends.
felix and jisung will go back to their home country while chan is still contemplating whether he'll stay in korea or not.

chan was mostly thinking of going back to australia with felix to help him and probably go to camp together again next year.
minho, changbin will start high school while jeongin, hyunjin and seungmin will be in middle school.
they all promised to text and call each other from time to time.

i can't wait till next summer.
jeongin fell back and jisung made another flower grow and catch him while jeongin laid down.
i have a feeling next summer is gonna be more interesting.

~~~~~ to be continued ~~~~~

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟽𝟸𝙾