❯ 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

how the hell did you get here?
minho asked seungmin who fell down the endless white void he was at, seungmin sat crossed leg with minho trying to recall.
watch this.
minho said as he clapped his hands and a teapot with two teacups appeared out of thin air.

seungmin looked at it with a little "wow". minho poured him some tea and seungmin took it.
ah ah ah, raise your pinky, it's proper tea manners.
seungmin rolled his eyes and raised his pinky, minho looked at him.
so tell me how you ended up here.
minho said as he drank the tea.
well..... when you got captured we started to fight back again, the winds got out of control when you disappeared and- ow my back hurts.

you can summon anything here.
minho told him as he set down his teacup, seungmin perked up.
really?

yeah, just think of something you need and clap your hands twice. i got lonely and wanted to see cats so i imagined cats and clapped my hands and suddenly- there, you see? instant cats!
minho pointed at the few cats walking around them.
seungmin closed his eyes and imagined a big and fluffy couch and clapped his hands, the second he opened his eyes he and minho were sitting in a big upholstered couch with plushies.
minho carried a cat and placed it on his lap, he clapped his hands and snacks appeared in front of them.
you were saying again?

we started to fight back and then that jerk jinwon tapped the bell again and hit me and now i'm here with you eating snacks and having tea.
seungmin said as he laid on the couch while eating some chocolate covered marshmallows.
i wonder what's going on out there.

don't tell me without seungmin this volcano is gonna explode.
changbin grumbled as they felt the ground tremble.
they all ran away as the volcano sput out lava and it started to flow, hyunjin balled his fists and ran the opposite way, running towards the lava. chan tried to stop him but he summoned a powerful amount of water, fighting back the wind that was still blowing onto them.

hyunjin's eyes glowed blue and he smirked, throwing the water towards the lava. it dried up fast into black rocks, jisung ran towards him and made a giant wall, blocking the lava that were still flowing nonstop.
it won't hold long, we have to get the bell back.

changbin chased jinwon around, throwing sparks of electricity at him as he got closer. he balled his fists and shot a powerful shock of electricity at him and the bell flew from his hands. jeongin blinded him with a ray of light and it made him step back away from the bell, jisung grabbed the bell with a vine and ran as their enemies chased him.
felix ran fastly, grabbing the bell from the vine and throwing it at chan who was at the very edge of the mountain.

HYUNJIN! JISUNG!
chan threw the bell up in the air and rapidly hyunjin and jisung (barely) threw a shot of their powers towards it at the same time and it left a loud sound. felix ran fast to get the bell away from jinwon who pushed chan off the cliff.

chan screamed and closed his eyes as he fell off, until he gasped seeing minho catching him and flew above the clouds.
hey bird boy!
chan grinned happily seeing minho okay and the younger side smiled at him with the usual sly look in his eyes.
me and seungmin were having a nice tea party.

minho dropped chan off with the others and the wind and lava stopped going out of control.
minho landed with the others and felix threw the bell up in the air again.
the four of them hit it at the same time and the bell let out the loudest ring and the ground trembled, the bell exploding in rays of different colored lights.

the bell disappeared and they all were sprawled on the ground panting and tired.
jinwon stood up and glared at them while the rest of their enemies dragged him away.
this isn't over! we WILL COME BACK!
he screamed at the young ones who looked at him from the ground.

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟽𝟸𝙾