❯ 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

you're gonna stay there on the floor or are you gonna get up.
minho turned back and offered a hand to changbin helping him up. changbin smirked at him and raced him off towards the creek.

capture the flag is actually quite fun.
jeongin ran around the forest creating a diversion with light as the others from the red cabin went to get the flag.
felix ran fastly but jisung grinned and shot out vines to stop him, felix hummed confused as he saw vines tied to him and jisung ran pass him with his tongue sticking out at felix teasingly.

hyunjin kept dodging and splashing water at those kids from the yellow cabin trying to stop him when he got surrounded by a fire wall protecting him.
sorry, the red cabin will win this week's game.
he winked at hyunjin and ran, leaving hyunjin inside the fire cage, hyunjin smiled to himself as he put down the fire with water and ran after seungmin trying to stop him from getting the flag.

chan and minho ran head to head sighting the flag with others chasing on their tails. they looked at each other and smirked before racing towards the flag, as they got closer chan had pushed minho and laughed to himself. minho smiled evilly. "why am i running when i can fly?"

chan had used his power to summon the flag and it landed on his palm.
and, the blue team wins—

what was that? can't hear you.
minho had snatched the flag from chan and flew up in the sky while the others cheered. jeongin and seungmin created red fireworks up in the air as minho waved the flag in the sky.

minho went back and placed the golden flag on the red cabin's flag pole. everyone cheered as the red cabin glimmered and the flowers at the front glowed of a vibrant red color.
everyone congratulated them and got ready for the campfire.
they all had fun singing along to campfire songs, telling scary stories and watching the fire show.
the two cabins tied a friendship and got along, the camp seemed peaceful as the rest of their week passed by.

changbin hyung, what are you doing here all by yourself? everyone's partying outside.
felix entered the blue cabin seeing changbin sprawled on the hammock playing with his phone, it was their last night at camp before they all would go home.
i don't really do socializing, i like it in here. you like people you can go and party, i'm doing fine here.

felix pouted and grabbed changbin's hand trying to pull him out the cabin when he felt electricity tingle over his entire body.
"i knew we have a spark!"

he smiled and let go of changbin's hand, sitting on the other hammock of the living room.
you know what, i think i like it peaceful here with you.

liar.
changbin tried to hide his smile while felix kept talking about how people can be noisy and annoying when changbin knows felix is just describing himself, he didn't mind though, he actually liked the younger's company even if he can be naïve and outgoing.

did you just make time slow down?
changbin asked, glancing at the people outside having fun in slow motion.
we leave tomorrow, i won't see you till next summer. so why not make use of all the time we can get?
felix grinned.

tmi for this update !
if you could have any power of the characters in this story, which one would you choose?

i honestly like minho's or felix's powers :DDD

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟷𝟽𝟸𝙾