Jughead Jones🖤 (Part One)

Imagine: Getting kicked out of the Serpents

"Did you rat us out?!"Cheryl yelled at you.
"No!"You whisper shouted."And keep your voice down, I don't want anyone to hear I knew what you were doing."
"I don't care!"The redhead shouted."It's just as much your fault as ours and we're getting all the blame!"
"No it's not! Toni just told me and I tried to stop you-"
"Like hell you did!"
"Cheryl babe, just calm down ok? What's done is done."Toni put her arm around her girlfriend.
"No, I-"Cheryl started.
"Is this true?"
You turned around to see your boyfriend Jughead staring at you and your two best friends.
"Juggie-"
"Is it true, Y/N?"
"I didn't mean it, Jughead, really it-"Cheryl started rambling after realising what she'd done, you'd had a very hard year what with your brother dying all thanks to Gryphon's & Gargoyle's.
"No."The raven haired boy stopped her."I want to hear it from, Y/N."
Tears welled in your eyes and you bit down on your lip hard."Y-yes. I knew what they were doing but-"
"That's all I needed to know. Hand in your jacket, now."
You stared at your boyfriend in utter shock.
"You can't be serious!"Toni suddenly spoke up."After the year she's had?! And she's your girlfriend too!"
"She should have come to me and told me what you two were doing."The Serpent King said firmly.
Cheryl shifted and mumbled."To be fair snitches get stitches."
Toni elbowed her girlfriend in the side.
"I'm setting an example-"Jughead sighed.
Toni stepped forward."But she didn't do-"
"It's ok, girls."You shrugged off your jacket and threw it at Jughead."Oh and about me being your girlfriend, you might want to start looking for a new one."