Betty & Polly Cooper💗🤰

Imagine: Being Betty's girlfriend and meeting Polly

"Do the babies have names?"You heard your girlfriend ask someone as you walked up the stairs.
"Juniper and Dagwood."You heard someone answer as you entered the room.
"Oh my god, why do you hate your babies?"Your eyes settled on the girl across the room. She was obviously a Cooper and then you remembered Betty told you her sister would be stopping by to pick up some stuff.
"Who the heck are you?"The sister asked taking in your serpent jacket and dark makeup.
"Oh, you're so vanilla you can't even say hell."You laughed."Betty, who's this?"
"This is my sister Polly. Polly, this Y/N...my girlfriend."Betty nervously told her sister.
You smirked and wrapped an arm around your girlfriend's waist."Hi, Polly."
"And you let her walk in whenever she wants? Do mom and dad know? Does she have a gun?! How many people has she killed?!"Polly started rapidly asking questions.
Betty turned to you, mouth open, not sure how to answer.
"Yes, no, of course I have a gun and none...yet."You answered for her.
Polly's eyes grew wide."I'm telling mom and dad!"
"But,"Betty started."In order to do that you'd have to tell mom you're here, do you really want to do that?"
Random, confusing facial expressions briefly flitted across Polly's face."This isn't over, snake girl."
"See ya!"You waved as the blonde left, you turned back to Betty."That was nice."
Your girlfriend rolled her eyes."And why you haven't met my parents."