Toni Topaz💚

Imagine: Toni when Jughead outs you

"She can't keep lying to everyone, Toni!"Jughead screamed at the pink haired girl."She can't keep lying to everyone like she lied to me! For three years we were together! For three fucking years I trusted her with everything! Y/N deceived me, Toni, so you have to understand why I told everyone!"
"Shut up, Jughead!"Toni demanded, tears in her eyes. She was upset and exhausted, you'd been up crying all night to her at her house because Jughead, your ex boyfriend (beard really),had outed you to the whole entire town of Riverdale. You had left him five months ago, two months before you started things up with Toni, someone who you actually loved and cared about in the right way."Just shut the fuck up! Y/N was scared ok! She didn't know who would say what when she came out! She could've been fucking disowned, you insensitive bastard! And all you care about is your feelings! Yes, ok you have a right to be angry and hurt but think about how Y/N felt! Think about how hard it was for her to hide herself from everyone! You think she used you but she does care about you, just not the way you want her to...you can be mad but you never should've outed her. You're always so good at writing stories but this wasn't a story and it certainly wasn't your story to tell."
The serpent watched as the boy stumbled back a little, startled by the sudden outburst of a girl practically half the size of him.
"Toni, I-I'm sorry."Jughead whispered, taken aback.
"Tell it to Y/N, but don't be surprised if she doesn't want to listen."