Cheryl Blossom❤️

Imagine: Cheryl after they find your body

Cheryl went as pale as a ghost. What has she done? She was sure you would get up and be fine. It was just a little shove and she had called Betty and Jughead straight after, obviously not telling them she pushed you, she wasn't stupid. Cheryl just said she'd seen you walking down by Sweet Water River after you two had another one of your fights...it was mostly true.
Ever since Cheryl had brought Jason's very dead and decaying body to live in Thistle House with you two your fights had been getting worse but last night you had let it slip what Jason had done to you.
Everyone had found out your name was in the Playbook but what you had done with Jason was true, it just wasn't consensual. You told Cheryl but she refused to believe you so you stormed out in the direction of Sweet Water River, soon things got out of hand and all your little fights built up before Cheryl shoved you hard.
The redhead hugged herself as she saw your lifeless body being covered by a sheet. She got an uneasy feeling in her stomach as if she was being watched and whipped her head around to see Betty and Jughead looking at her and speaking in hushed tones.