Alice Smith🧝‍♀️

Imagine: Alice meeting your parents

"Are you sure you want to do this?"You bit your lip as you stood with your girlfriend in the driveway of your house."You know I love you and that's enough. It's just my parents can be a little judgy."
"Y/N, your parents are important to you which means they're important to me."Alice reminded you."Plus I didn't even bring my jacket."
"I told you that you could, nothing that happens tonight will change my feeling for you."You assured the blonde.
"I know that but I don't want your parents to hate me right away, princess."Alice joked."Now let's go in."

"Mrs Y/L/N, you have such a lovely house."Alice complimented as she sat beside you at the kitchen table.
"Thank you, dear."Your mom answered, she was trying her best but you could tell she still felt on urge about your gang member girlfriend."Y/D/N, Alice is here!"
"Who?!"You heard your dad ask from somewhere else in the house.
"My girlfriend!"You called.
It didn't take long for your dad to appear in the kitchen.
"Nice to meet you."He put on a forced smile and shook Alice's hand."You're all Y/N talks about."
"Daaaad."You whined as you blushed wildly.
Alice smirked a squeezed your hand.
"It's nice to meet you too, Mr Y/L/N."She greeted.
"Honey, can you come help me bring the food to the table?"Your mom asked your dad.
He was about to get up when Alice practically shot out of her seat.
"Don't worry, I'll help."The blonde assured before smiling at you.
You were shocked but in a pleasant way.
"I'm impressed already, Y/N."Your dad told you sincerely.
"I'm glad."You smiled.

"Alice, what do you plan to do after high school?"Your mom asked as everyone ate dinner.
"Mom."You warned.
Your mom had always been insistent that you marry someone successful even though you constantly told her that you could provide for yourself.
"What?"Your mom feigned shock."I'm just curious."
"It's ok."Alice spoke up."I definitely plan on going to college but I'm not entirely sure what I want to do right now. I just know that I don't want to be too far away from your daughter."
You blushed again.

"I think they liked you."You beamed as you walked Alice back to her motorbike.
"Of course they did, I'm a delight."Your girlfriend joked.
"You're a delight to me."You said her before kissing her."But I've got to ask, how did you know so much about football?"
"Fred Andrews can be very helpful sometimes."Alice told you.