Evelyn Evernever🤪

Imagine: Evelyn when you refuse to dump Betty

"So, Y/N,"Evelyn said, making you jump as she stopped in front of you with a bright smile."have you thought anymore about my offer?"
"I have but Betty thinks it's a bad idea."You bit your lip.
"The break up with her!"Evelyn shouted before composing herself (gif)."I mean...maybe Betty isn't the right person to be with right now. Have you thought about taking a break?"
("WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!")
"I'm sorry."You apologised to Evelyn."I'm not saying she's right but I love her and I really don't want to lose her. She's all I have left."
"Oh, Y/N."The ginger pulled you into a tight hug."Why settle first one girl when you could have a whole community of people who love and care for you?"
"Oh, Ev, I don't know."You bit your lip as she pulled back.
"Just think about it."She told you."It would mean the world to me."
"I promise I will."You smiled.
Evelyn rubbed your shoulder before walking away.
You waited for her to turn the corner before spinning around and holding your crossed fingers up to Betty.
She grinned and walked over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
"I love you, Y/N."The blonde said giving you a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you too."You told her, kissing her lips.