Chapter 2

I arrived and look at the teacher, teacher look at me back and nodded.
"Classes! we have a new student. Please come in, L/n-san" i nodded and walk in. Everyone look at me, "my name is Y/n L/n. I hope we getting along well and being friends. I don't force to you all guys to be my friends" i said with no emotional face just a poker face,"still evil Y/n".
The air suddenly tenses when i walk in this classes, "huh! This is getting interesting!" .

"Please sit beside Furuya-san" i look at empty desk. I walk away and seat down, "damn i hate it when i know about this subject" .

After class was finished and time break...

"Hey, L/n-san" i look when someone calling me and i saw pink hair boy. "Huh! Pink hair boy...i meet weird person". I smirk evilly and drop that face quickly.

I'll look at him with my poker face, "hmmm...what do you want?" I said with straight voice, he blushing ," i want to be your friend. Urmmm...my name is Kominato Haruichi" he said and shook his head.
"Okay" i just agree, "thank you, L/n-san" he bow to me. "Huh! Let me know what interesting about you. Aahahahhaa!"  I end with my thought and look behind him.

"Stop being so formal. Just call me by my first name" i getting up, "this is Furuya Satoru" he point his friend beside him. I nodded and they follow me. "Heh! Eat together..."  i smirk evilly.

"Rei has a interesting school~~~sound fun"  i  grin evilly.

When finished the school...

I walk away to get out of the class, i went to field but i lost. "Huh! Im getting lost again" i mumble and start to think. I glance at the baseball team, "heh! Found ya!" I follow them without they know and found the baseball field.

I arrived at the baseball field, "huh! Many people in here...."  i saw Rei and, "its that shade...hahahhaahah he doesn't change" i follow them. They bowed to shade and start to getting line up.

But suddenly they saw me, "tch, everyone saw me" i annoyed to myself. "Bad luck...".

"Who's that girl???"

"Are she nerd with that those big glasses?"

"She so cute"

"Kyaahahahah"

I glance and my dark aura appear behind me. They shocked when saw me like that. "Don't mess up with me boys! Im not weak girl you always know in the school or everywhere" i smirk evilly.

SEIDO POV

"Kyahahaha!" Kuramochi kick sawamura ass.
"That's hurt kuramochi-senpai!" Sawamura glare at him, "heh! don't shout Sawamura" Ryousuke hit him at the head.
"Ahahaha, sawamura...you were hit double with your senpai. That's so tragic" Miyuki teased him.
"Shut up, Miyuki kazuya" Sawamura pout, "hey! Why you guys was so loud" Isashiki yell at them.
"Actually, Isashiki-senpai. You were was loud than Sawamura" Kawakami said to Isahiki and Matsuko nodded.
"Hey, Chris-senpai. I want you to catch my pitch" Sawamura ask Chris. Then Tetsuya interrupt them,"Guys, Coach called us" Yuki Tetsuya said to them.

They walk and line up with others member.

When the members team was getting into the line, they saw a girl was hiding behind them.
"Wait a minute, is that a girl!" They shocked.
"Sorry, coach. We were late because our teacher give us more homework for the test" they bowed to the coach and start to line up.

"Who's that girl?" Isashiki look annoyed.

"Are she nerd? Wait, are she followed us and hiding behind us?" Others member spoke.

"She so cute" Sawamura suddenly said and Kuramochi hit him, "why do you hit me, Kuramochi-senpai!?" Sawamura yell at him.
"Kyahahahaha" Kuramochi laughed at him.

Suddenly, they saw that girl give them a dead glared. They shiver, "so scary!!!".

NO ONE POV

"Hmmm, Y/n you came" Rei adjust her glasses and Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Thanks for my ability. I hides at their back without they knowing" Y/n said while yawn.
"Hey, Shade-san..." Y/n greet him and Coach Kataoka nodded it.

"Hey, Rei-san. Who is this little girl?" Miyuki ask Rei while stared at Y/n.
"Don't stared her too long, Miyuki. She's not a same girl as you know" Rei said to Miyuki, he raised his eyebrows, "its that so??? Interesting" Miyuki smirked.

"This is my friends daughter, Y/n L/n. I think she same class as Furuya and Kominato-kun" Rei pat Y/n head, "Im no kids" Y/n mumble.
"Take care of her. If she doing something stupid, tell me" Rei smirk and they nodded it.
"Im not kids, Rei-san. My goddd, she make me getting pissed so easily" Y/n glared at her.

"Im going back to office, Y/n. Don't do something stupid or i tell Miyako..." Rei laugh a bit when Y/n heard her mother name. Her aura suddenly appears, "Grrrrrrr...".

"Y/n, if you wanted to join. I let you play with them. I hope your bad personality don't do something stupid" Coach Kataoka said to Y/n. Her irk mark appear at her head and look a Seido team, "i think i want to go back home and sleep" Y/n said with bored face.

Coach Kataoka sigh, "she doesn't change though even, if she change her personality always twisted and i don't know how to deal with it..." Seido team heard when they Coach sighing ang mumbled at Y/n.
"Y/n do you want me to catch your pitching because i want to look if your still know or already forget it" Coach Kataoka ask Y/n, "pitching? Hmmmm, sound fun. I'll accept it..." Y/n said slow voice.
Coach Kataoka nodded and went to bullpen with Y/n. Seido team was speechless, that they coach has soft side when Y/n always near him.

"Huh, why coach speak at her with strict voice but meaning of that he's care for her" Sawamura spoke, " i think Y/n-chan was important to them" Haruichi stared at them and Furuya nodded it.
"Kyahahhahha, that girl was so mystery to me, right Miyuki" Kuramochi ask Miyuki, " yeah, that girl was so interesting thought" Miyuki smirk.
"Hmmm, Haruichi..." Ryousuke ask her younger brother,  "yes, aniki".
"Do you mind tell me, she are new student, right?" Ryousuke smirk, "yes, aniki but in class she was so quite and don't talk to much than Furuya" Haruichi said it and Furuya spoke, "she always stared at window".
"Heh, all we know she's interesting girl" Ryousuke smirk, " I think your face creepy aniki-senpai" Sawamura shiver.
"I want to look she pitching" Tanba said to them, they nodded and went to bullpen.

"Hey, Shade-san. I think went i pitching this skirt when to show off something" Y/n said while yawn.The boys turn to red when heard Y/n said that, "Do you want to change your uniform,Y/n?" Coach Kataoka stared at her.
"I don't mind but i hate skirt. So i think i need to change" Y/n said while thinking something, team seido sweat drop when heard Y/n said that.  "Do you bought your sport clothing or something else to wearing it" Coach Kataoka ask again.
"I have..." Coach Kataoka point the direction to changing room, Y/n nodded and walk away.

After changing...

They wait Y/n and saw her wearing a hoodie and sport pant. Her hair was tied into buns and wear a cap. She still wear big glasses.
She enter the bullpen and wear baseball gloves.

"Are you ready, Y/n? Have you warm up, simple to put have you run or jog?" Coach Kataoka stared at her, "i have done everything you said" she yawn again. "Why i feel sleepy???"  She think, "ouh yeah, i play video game last night".

Y/n stare at Coach kataoka, she make a stance and throw a fastball. The ball was fast and strike to gloves, "hmmm, you still remember what i teach you, right" Coach Kataoka said to her and she just nodded.

While the seido team was shocked when they looked at the pitch, "huh, she threw a fastball and went to the strike. This girl pitchit is something" Miyuki stared at her.
"Her fastball was more dangerous than your fastball" Ryousuke said to pitcher. While Tanba, Furuya, Kawakami and Sawamura was speechless and at the same time their own aura was burning up.

"This time, we need to do our best for pitching".
"i want to pitch".
"Ughhh"
"I want to learn that pitching"

Others sweat drop when they saw the four pitcher aura appears. They sigh, "  this girl make a pitcher was feeling to not give up with their pitching or they wanted to make pitch fast like her pitching".