Chapter 27

DIRA POV / DEVIL Y/N

"Y/n!!!!!" I stop my track and looked who is it, "what do you want, Miyako" i glared at her. She smirked at me, "just wanted to help you~~~" her devilish smirk make me kinda annoying, "do whatever you want..." i ignored her, 'how this damn Y/n could calm her down when she was meeting with annoying people' i snore.

"Just shut up, Dira. I give you my body for revenge my family" Y/n growl at me, "yeah, yeah..." i went to destination and looked at the mansion, 'This mansion was so big indeed has big backyards' i looked around to find the gangs.
"You know, Y/n..." i looked at her while raised my eyebrows, "oopps! Forget that Dira in front of me" she chuckled, "stop being clingy, jerk" i hiss at her, "thanks~~~" i facepalm and went in the mansion.

"Looks like we have a guest" One of the Black Raven smirk at us, "ara~ara~ara, i just wanted to killed you all, thats all" i chuckle evilly.
"You think...you could killed them by yourself" Miyako smirked at me while i rolled my eyes, "even Y/n still weak about this and i could control her to revenge for her family" i looked at my new enemy, "Ara~, Dira has soft aide, isn't it" i glared at her and cursed at her.

NO ONE POV

"Well, where is Y/n and Miyako went?" Uncle Sakashi always asked Aika questions, Aika irk mark appear, "you think is easy to hacker thia cctv" Aika hiss at him.
"Calm down, Aika" Hanako worried about her, "but im soooo boringgg" Uncle Sakashi whine, "then i called your wife~~~" Kitaki laugh evilly, "Nani! Don't do that! Your aunt could killed me" Uncle Sakashi in drama mode.
The Seido team getting ready to search them, "how to attack them? We don't have weapon" Sawamura spoke, "did you said weapon, Ei-kun" Mitsu looked at his boyfriend then he nod it.
"Why you guys didn't asked Kitaki? She and Y/n always getting fight with gangster" Mitsu facepalm, "ouh yeah..." Miyuki smirk, "hey, Kuramochi go asked your girlfriend about weapons" Miyuki grin while others looked at him smirked.
"Idiot" Kuramochi whisper to himself, "hey, Ki-chan. I wanted to asked you about weapons" Kitaki widen and looked at her boyfriend, "why didn't you asked me early. Me and Y/n always keep the weapons in baseman.

(Yeah, to know about it their was in Y/n house)
Okay went to the stories...

Kuramochi shocked that in the baseman was many weapons in there same as the team, "why you guys have a gun?" Nori asked her, "ouh...thats Y/n weapons, she liked her job and become a sniper back then at the London" they jaw drop, "are you crazy? You both was Yankee not Mafia!" They facepalm.

Kitaki stared at them blankly, "our job is to make people safe from dangerous things even our job was most dangerous full" Kitsu explain the true.
"Then what's your job, ki" Kuramochi aksed her, "my job was to killed the target" Kitaki answer simple, "and others like our cousin. Their just don't wanted to joining so Y/n and i just join this even Aika helped us to hackers or track them" Kitaki smirked.

Aika went to computer and log in, she type the keyboard in fast, "how did you manage type like that!" Sawamura shocked, "this...i just getting used it. Its was Y/n teaching me this before my family teaching me" she looked at computer screen.
"Then...Y/n was smart??" Miyuki spoke, "yup...Kitaki second while Hanako was third smart in our family" Mitsu excited.
"I don't care who's smart...i really care about Y/n and her mother now...since their was getting into troubles now" Uncle Sakashi sigh.

"I can track them!" Aika pointed at the screen, "it's was at Osaka..." Aika and Kitaki blank face appear.

*Krik! Krik! Krik!

"What the....that was far from Tokyo" Hanako yelling, "who's gonna drive and went there?!" Hanako asked.
"Me!" Kitaki offer herself while everyone stared at her if she making a jokes right now, "im serious...i can drive, okay" Kitaki proud on herself.

"Which car did you drive?" Shirasu asked her then Kitaki smirk devilish, "sport car" everyone turns to pale 100%.
"Why you guys face turn to pale? Hahahah! You think im crazy, right?" They nod it.
Kitaki sigh, "when Y/n and i was yankee...we always drive the car even if dangerous or not. We likes extreme so why not we drive in speed car" Kitaki laugh, "then...do you have a licensed?" Haruichi asked then Uncle Sakashi interrupt them, "they have...the got that licensed because Y/n blackmail me" Uncel Sakashi irk mark appear.

"Yup!" Kitaki smile goofly, "your family knows?" Ryousuke raised his eyebrows, "whose care?" Kitaki smirk devilish.
"That's Kitaki..." Hanako facepalm.
"It's dangerous, Ki" Kuramochi sigh heavily not giving his girlfriend drive in that sport car, "It's alright, Mochi! I just getting using it" Kitaki proud, 'thats not what i means' .

"I'll drive" they heard their coach spoke in stren voice, "is this alright?" Takashima Rei gulp, "yes!" Coach Kataoka nod it.
"This was so crazy!" Mitsu shouted, "you just being like your boyfriend, Mitsu-chan" Miyuki grin devilish.
"It's not what i mean!!!" Mitsu blushing crazy, "hahaha! Okay, okay" Miyuki pat her head while Mitsu pout, "then what should we do, Kitaki?" Their looked at Kitaki but Kitaki was dissappear, "Nani!!!!" They shocked where is Kitaki going?.

"Relax...i'll just get change" they looked at Kitaki and their jaw drop, Kitaki wearing Yakuza clothing, "what?" Kuramochi blush because Kitaki not cover her chest. She just wearing bandage on her chest and wearing hakama and coat like haori.
"Kitaki! Don't show off your chest already!" Kuramochi blushing mess, "eh? It's that problem?" He nod it, "Miyuki what do you think if Y/n wearing this?" Kitaki smirk at him, "uhhh?" Miyuki imagine Y/n wearing like that then her cheeks turn to red, "Y/n not wearing like that" he calm his cheek down, "it's that so? When we former Yankee long ago... Y/n always wearing like this and she always hold Katana" Kitsu telling them.

"Stop, Kitaki" Miyuki muttered, "are you embrassing already then i tell yout about Y/n" Kitaki blabbering then laughed when she saw Miyuki blushing mess.

'she always teasing people like that' others sigh heavily.