Chapter 14

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Let me rest! Stupid clock!" I throw away the clock, "Hmmmm! Pretty girl doesn't wake up isn't it?" I think i heard someone voice then i looked where the voice is it...and you should know that the voice who's Miyuki Kazuya.
"Nani!!!!!!!!! What the heck you were in my house!" I shouted at him, "and what the heck you were in my room! Get out!" I throw a pillow to him and push him while closed the door.

BAM!

MIYUKI KAZUYA POV (before that happened)

We were arrived at Y/n and her cousin house, if you can see we're talk about this on yesterday and We talk to coach about to give us free this day or 2 days but i don't know that coach let us free on this day.
So we were planning to visit their house and its happened...

"Huh??? You guys were here already" I shiver when heard someone voice, "Huh??? Kitsu-chan" Kuramochi spoke behind me.
"Don't call me Kitsu-chan! Baka!" Kitsu suddenly appear behind the door at outside house, "You look so cute, my little yankee" Kuramochi put his hand at Kitsu her neck then Kitsu blushing harder.
"Just get inside,already" She walk inside with Kuramochi and others looked jealous except Yuki with Hanako, Mitsu with Sawamura and Aika, "i don't know but i heard her boyfriend was our rival his name's Hongo Masamune" i sighing how they know each other.

We enter inside the house..."this house looks so clean and tidy...your house have a garden???" I asking Kitsu, "yeah...probably Y/n liked plants so she make a garden for her plants..." Kitsu rub her head.
"I don't know Y/n liked this design house" Ryousuke grin, "You don't know inside the house" Kitsu sighing and let us walk to inside house.
"Okay...i will shocked nor surprised...inside this house was big!!!!" Sawamura jaw drop while Mitsu chuckle, "you know who's design in this house, right" Kitsu asking her cousins, "of course, Y/n she was talented with her drawing landscapes and others" Aika open her death note book.
"Woah! I don't know she very talented" Nori shocked,  "yeah...where's she?" , "in her room...just don't interrupt her sleep she will get angry" Hanako warn us and we just nodding it.

I'll just smirked and went to upstairs, "what are you doing,  Miyuki" , "just wanted to looked at her" i just grin and looked Y/n rooms. "Put your name at your door??? What a weird girl"  i laughing a little and open the door.
"Huh? Still in sleep..."  while i looked at her suddenly her clock ringing.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Let me rest! Stupid clock!" She went angry and throwing the clock to the wall and at the same time it's hit me, "Ouch! That's hurt" i rub my stomach.
"Hmmm, pretty girl still doesn't wake up isn't it" i spoke to Y/n who's shocked heard my voice.
"Nani!!! What the heck you were in my house!" She shouted at me and still shouted again, "and what the heck you were in my room! Get out!" She throwing the pillow to me and it's hit my pretty face. While she push me hard and closed the door to my face.

BAM!

I keep sighing and went to downstairs while rub my face, "she throwing the pillow which exactly so hurt to me" then Kitsu looked at my house and laughing at me, "why your face was so red?" Kitsu asking me, "Y/n throwing the pillow to my face. Then that was so hurt" i tell her.
"Pfffttt...hahahahahahah!" Kitsu laughing hard, "why you laughing Kitsu?" Kuramochi asking her when we went to open the liveing room.
"Miyuki was hit by Y/n with a pillow and he said it was so hurt" Kitsu laughing at me same others, "kyahahaha! If Y/n pitching at you...i think you will coma because of her" Kuramochi laughing.
"Tch! Shut up" i said to them, "you think its funny" suddenly air become tense when we heard Y/n voice.

I looked at Y/n and her face was so serious, we looked at her with shocked face.

"What the fuck with your face! Huh!" Her voice went to stern voice.

NO ONE POV

"You look so beautiful Y/n" Ryousuke saying to her, "yeah! You were actually good with that clothing you wearing it" Isashiki compliment her

"Hmmm...i don't know you was so beautiful" Miyuki smirking at her, she sighing and gein evilly.
"You think i don't know what your planning for??? Huh!" Y/n glared at them, "why are you so angry about this Y/n" Hanako ask her.
"Because i don't want our family getting killed because this sick love" Y/n walk to them, "you think i don't care about you guys??? Huh? I think i could not protected you in the end" Y/n look at her garden.

"Two of L/n family was in the car accident because sick love. They getting depressed and stress because of their partner. I hate to looked but i wanted to killed their partner" I smile evilly, "i don't want you guys suddenly became into of this victims" Y/n smile to them.
"Your personality looks like evil personality" Kitaki awkward laughed, then Y/n whisper to her, "you think this is my twist personality? Heh! My natural personality is this" Y/n point her finger to herself.
"I wanted to going airport...don't follow me~~~ i hate follow by people~~~" Y/n grin and walk away went to door. Y/n walk outside with her luggage,  suddenly someone stop her and pull her wrist.
"I don't like when you talk like that with your cousins" Sawamura getting mad to her, "I don't know them...who think that they my cousins even not my family" Y/n look at him with blank face.

"Y/n why are you suddenly change? This is not right, we can help you" Haruichi said to her, "whose need your help and don't getting my way. You know i will hurt you bad" Y/n pull her wrist and walk away from them.
"Y/n!" Kitaki shouted but she ignore it, Kitaki kneel, " My fault...she changed" Kitaki crying, "no...our fault that we don't understand her" Miyuki telling her, "then we need chasing her before she taking flight" Furuya said to them and they nodded it.

"Y/n we can help you! We were your friends!" The team Seido and her cousins chasing Y/n while Yuki contact coach and Rei.

To be continued...