Chapter 13

Kuramochi looked at Kitaki that has eye back on her, "Why you has an eye back on you???" Kuramochi ask her, "i cannot sleep because Y/n force me make 100 pumping and my body was hurt and cannot sleep" Kitaki make tear flow over her cheek.
"Huh? Why Y/n do that", "because i forgot to tell her homework that teachers gives us" Kitaki regret.
"Kyahahaha! You should look your stupid face" Kuramochi laughing, "yah!!! Im not in the good mood" Kitaki angry to him.

Suddenly, Kuramochi closer to Kitaki while put his hand on the wall, "what do you want" Kitaki confused, "i want you" Kuramochi make serious face.
"Huh? Ahhahahhhaa! Are you make some jokes!" Kitaki laughing while wipes her tear.
"Im serious, Kitaki...im deeply in love with you" Kuramochi tell her that, Kitaki blushing hard, "Nani!!!". Kuramochi lean his face on her, "i love you" , "ehhhhh!" Kitaki wanted to run away but Kuramochi hold her wrist.
"You rejected me, right" Kuramochi turn into sad face, "hmmm, i don't said anything or rejected you...Youchi-kun" Kitaki calm her blushing face and turn into smirk face.
"Heh! Then, you accept my confess" Kuramochi smirk, "yeah...i think so" Kitaki looked away from his face.
"Then we're couple", "just keep secret from Y/n...i don't want her know or i will be dead" Kitaki said to him then he nodded and hugging Kitaki.

"I love you, my Youchi-kun"

Kitaki whisper at his ear when they was hugging each other. Kuramochi smile and reply her...

"I love you too, my cute tomboy or i said cute yankee"

They laughed at each other and hold hand to hand.

AT THE BASEBALL FIELD

"Kuramochi senpai! You look so weird today. What happened???" Sawamura ask him, "nothing...just i have good day..." , "Huh? Good day??? Or you have a new girlfriend that you hiding for us" Ryousuke suddenly detect his happiness.
"Ugh...uh..nooo. Its weird that i have girlfriend because im not famous after all" Kuramochi cheeks turn to pink, "I detect he lied to us. Who is she???" Isashiki looked at him curious.
"Just don't said loudly because i tell you guys...my girlfriend was...urmmm" Kuramochi rub his head. Suddenly, the yellow hair girl was jumping on Kuramochi back, "it's me!" Kitaki makes piss sign.

"Nani!!!!!!!!!!" They shocked, "Heh? You have boyfriend already...Kateki-san~~~" Y/n smile evilly while others screaming because Y/n suddenly come out somewhere.
"Y/n....urmmm...you know, i can explain this..." Kitaki rub her head, "how you manage to explain this...huh? I know what's happened between you and him...somehow i just silently and don't know how to do, right. Im still don't care if my cousins was already couple except me. Then don't find me if you have issues problem with your lovey dovey love~~~" Y/n touch Kitaki cheeks and let go away.

"Sayounara" Y/n waving to them.

"Tsk! Im sorry..." Kitaki cry harder while Kuramochi comforting her, "Why Y/n like that? This is my first time see her face was scary than before" Kuramochi said to her.
"You know, i have little sister that was so close to Y/n not little sister but Y/n twins. She died in accident because her loves was cheating on her and makes her heart break into dust. Y/n sister was name Miyami L/n known as cute girl and has good personality" Satoshi suddenly spoke behind them.
"Y/n changed and you know she found out where he is...and she beat him hardly. That boy was in coma and his girlfriend wanted to sue her but Y/n scared her too much and that girl was in the car accident" Aika open her death note book.
"Others L/n family was scared to her and stay away from her. She already known as devil witch because of that accident and after she was being bullying by the gang but i kinda heard somehow that our family that's one time accident like that too" Mitsu telling them Y/n past.
"Who!!!" Miku excited to know and others was curious, "i don't know...Y/n don't saying anything but its makes Y/n stress about it" Mitsu saying to them. "But we should help her or investigated this to know about this stories" Yuki telling them and they nodded and agreed about this.
"Hmmmm...i know, what to do" Kitaki stop crying and getting up while said thank you to her boyfriend.

Y/N POV

"Achoooo!!! I think someone said about me behind my back" I sneezing.
I looked at my watch and time was 8:00 p.m, "hmmm...i hope someone doesn't find me that i was practicing batting at the home but Kitaki was in her room thought"  i'll keep sighing and i remember what i said to Kitaki and others.

You guys still weird that i stay at home, i'll use to talk to Rei that i have buy a house for me and my cousin and she just give up and give us to stay here. We just doesn't to stay at school because we have a house and i transfer my things at Rei house to my house but luckily i stay with Kitaki and others wanted to stay in school. So im okay with that"

"Huh???"

5 years ago...

"Y/n i hope you know that we don't like our daughter was couple and it's actually reminds us when we were younger ago"  Hanako mother telling me while im confused, "why do you guys don't want your daughter has a lovey dovey time like you guys"  i asking them and they looked at me.

"Y/n...one day ago when we were in high school...we has 1 younger sister if she life...she will become your auntie...but that day reminder of us that she left us with a memories"  Mitsu mother smiled suddenly drop when she saying that, "what's happened to her???"  I looked at them wanted to know what happened to auntie.
"Her name was Maira known as caring sister from 6 of us. On that day, Maira boyfriend was cheating on her and makes her life was disaster"  , "Her boyfriend was embrassing her....he bullied her, he lying to her and L/n family that Maira was like that but that's wrong!"  ,  "after that accident,  Maira was stress we trying to comforted her but she was depressed of that....and something happens..." , "She was hit by the truck and we saw that..."  thats hurt when your sisters was in the accident.

"After, Maira death....Miyako was wanted to revenge for her but your grandma was stopping her before it will getting mess by her"  Kitaki mother telling me more story about auntie Maira and Miyako.

"But promise us Y/n don't let our daughter getting into this"  they saying to me, "hmm...i promise to protected your daughter".

End of the stories...

"I break the promise! How i supposed to do?" I sighing and stop batting, "this harddd like assss!!! I hope they know this but promise is promise...i don't want they know this conversation with they family!!! But after they telling the stories...Miyami was in accident and it's the same stories like Maira" I hold my fist and scream but in slow voice. I going into the house.

Then i went to kitchen to take some drink and went to upstairs but i'll stop my walk, i looked at Kitaki who's in deep sleep.

"Hmmmm, let's see what's going on when in the future"  i smirked and get in my room.
"It's so hurt when your younger sister was in the accident and you could no protected her. Tsk! I failed to protected her"  i crying in the bed and let out what i wanted too...

To be continued...