Chapter22

"Sooo, Haru-chan...this was true right?" Ryousuke raising his eyebrows at his younger brother, "yeahh, im her friend so i just wanted to help her" Haruichi blushing, "its okay, Haru-chan. Just don't keep a secret from me, you make me worried. You know what i saying, right" Ryousuke looked at Haruichi then Haruichi nod it. "Relax, Ryo. Haruichi just wanted to being like his aniki" Hanako smiled to him while Ryousuke just sigh, "fine..." , "So tomorrow we can meet Y/n in our rival" Masuko spoke. "Yeah, i hope Y/n is okay" Miyuki miss what he saying, "sooo, you was worried about her when she went to UK" Aika spoke behind him while Miyuki rub his head, "hahaha, im just worried about my pet at home" Miyuki try to change the topic. "Then why you change the topic and you were sweating a lot?" Aika open her death note book, "Urmmmm...im just hot" Miyuki use his fake grin, "do you want to die? I don't like when i was saying this topic then you just change topic that i brought it" Aika glaring at him. Miyuki sigh heavily, "i miss her..." Miyuki saying honestly, "and..." Aika looked at him, "what?" , "i know you has more reason" Aika smirk evilly. "I miss her and i can not sleep because im so worried about her" Miyuki curse silently, "i know you were curse silently" Aika crossed her arm, "you make me scary on you, you know" , "Y/n more scary than me, Miyuki Kazuya" Miyuki sweatdrop and looked at others.

"Yeah, she more scarrier than Aika" Y/n cousins turn into blank face ,"Nani? I think that's not true, right" Miyuki laugh nervously, "its true.." Miyuki sigh heavily, 'i think Y/n is ineteresting to me because she was different to other girls'.

MEANWHILE

"Achooooo!" Y/n sneezing, "Y/n are you okay?" her friends asking her, "yeah...just i don't know why people always saying about me behind my back" Y/n sigh. "You sure..." , "yeah", Olivia looked at her weirdly, "i think someone might in love with you and you has a crush on you" Olivia smirking, "are you insane..." Y/n looked at her with blank face. "Yahhhh, don't looked at me like that" Olivia making puppy face while Y/n flick her, "be a mature not being a childlish" Y/n looked at window, Y/n you so mean to me...." Olivia whine while Y/n ignoring her.

ARRIVED IN JAPAN

"Yeahhhhhh! We here, Y/n" they excited while Y/n her soul was out on her mouth (lol...The royal tutor), "Y/n are you okay?" Kana looked at her, then Y/n soul back into her, "Yeah...urmmm, im fine..." Y/n sweatdrop. They making funny joke at Y/n but Y/n looked at them with poker face, suddenly someone called her name, "Y/n!!!!!" Y/n looked who's it and sweatdrop when she saw her mother was infront her. "My goddddd! Why are you here!" Y/n yelling at her, "dude! You don't happy when you see your mother" Miyako grin while Y/n shake her head, "but i will surpised you until i bought you and your friends in this place" Y/n looked her with weird face while her friends excited. "I know you guys excited" Y/n facepalm, 'this will be bad days again' Y/n groan. "Yo! Miyako, my friend..." Coach Willian went hug her and Miyako hug back, "I don't know you change a little bit" Miyako punch his shoulder while William whines, "c'mon, you guys!" Y/n fake cry, her friends happy while William laugh with her, 'i don't know where is that old hag went?'. Y/n remembered it...

"Y/n tell others and coach... i will meeting someone and i will called you" Old hag saying that to me, "yeah.. okay" Y/n nodded it and follow her team.

Y/n, her teams and Coach William get in Miyako car, yeah Miyako drive,"You know what, Y/n?" Miyako grin and looked at rear mirror, "what?" Y/n looked at window, "your a little bit change...yeahhh, your style, hair style and your personality always same to me" Miyako chuckle, "have a problem" Y/n glaring at her, "im just saying not judge you in bad words" Miyako pouting. Y/n sigh, "yeah" Y/n looked back at window, "heh? Are you not in the mood?" Miyako asking again but Y/n ignored it, "then i taked it 'yes'" Miyako sigh heavily.

ARRIVED AT SEIDO SCHOOL

"Why you drop us at here?" Y/n glaring her, "surprised to you... Your friends was miss you, you know" Miyako chuckle. "Y/n! I wanted to meet your friends" ,"Yeah!!!" Y/n facepalm, "fine...don't making me embrass" Y/n warning them and they just nodded it. They enter the school while Miyako lead them to baseball field, "this is it!" Miyako show the teams and Coach Wlliam, "this field was indeed big" Ryan mouth drop, "yeah..." , "how come you don't telling us?" Evi looking at Y/n, "lazy..." Y/n start wearing a headphone and started to open her favourite song.

MEANWHILE

Kitaki looked at the boys with her cousins and others manager, "where is Miyako?" Kitaki thinking and looked other way. While she looked other way, she saw someone, "its that Y/n and Albert teams" Kitaki shocked.

"Y/n!!!!!!" Kitaki yelling her name while the boys and others look at where is Kitaki yelling. They surprised that Y/n comes back, "Y/n!!!!!!!/ L/n!!!!!" they yelling.

"Shit!" Y/n cursed, Y/n and her teams with Coach William went down to the field same also Miyako."Y/n!........." they stared at Y/n, "what!" Y/n glaring while they just stared at her. They stared at Y/n because Y/n wearing a shirt long sleeve with a long hoodie but short sleeve. Y/n wearing tight jeans with boots while her hair was in low ponytail and wearing headphone. "You looked so different as well" Miyuki grin, "see...i told you" Miyako giggle while Y/n sigh. "I'll wearing like this because i don't like to wearing a skirt or girlish style was not my type" Y/n telling them, "but Y/n-chan, you looking so cool..." Sawamura smiled at her, "nothing at all" Y/n smiled back. "Y/n!!!" her cousins run and hug her, "i cannot breath and i don't like hug" Y/n face turn to pale, "i think Y/n face turn to pale" Rei looked at her worried, "ooppss! Sorry, Y/n"they release their hug, Kitaki looked at Rei, "sooooo... your was Y/n fiance" the boys looked and Miyuki glaring at him, "yeah...of cour-se...." Y/n smack his harder and Rei fainted. "Y/n! why are you doing that" Seiyoung shocked, "annoying, brat" Y/n smirking, "still why are you doing that?" Hateki asking her, "that old hag meet his parents and i gonna kill that old hag before they deal to making wedding ceremony when future" Y/n facepalm. "How did you know that?" Coach William asking her, Y/n rolled her eyes and stop the music, "I have many friends and i put a tracker on her purse" all of them sweatdrop, "soooo...you know th-is" Y/n smack his head again.

"I will explain this latter..." Y/n looked at her phone,"but Y/n...thats so harsh for smaking him liked that" Miyuki rub his head while others nodded it. "Of course, that's way to fainted people" Y/n proud what she said, "you are insane..." they shake their head while Miyako and Kitaki show their good signal thumb.

To be continued....