Chapter 5

When classes was finish, she stretching her back and clean her desk.
"C'mon guys we are late!" Sawamura wait them outside class, Y/n walk to him, "you surely was a trouble sometimes" Y/n laugh at him.
"Hey! Im not that trouble to people so much" Sawamura pout, "hahaha, relax Sawamura. Sometimes when you trouble to people actually you encourage them or motivated them" Y/n pat his head.
"You surely like a mother, Y/n-chan" Sawamura grin widely, "hmmm, i actually like that sometimes because i actually get used to it to take care of children. Its normal to me thought" Y/n giggle but she don't know that Seido team was near her and heard what she said.
"Eh! Y/n like to take care of children" Miyuki tease her, Y/n shiver.
"Stupid dumbass! Don't scare me like that" Y/n hit him, "Ouch, Y/n! Im your senpai" Miyuki rub his head.
Y/n look at him and someone suddenly spoke behind them,  " Did Y/n care about the senior upperclassmen?" Y/n look behind them and smirk and knows who's it.
"Heh? Mitsu, what a chance to meet you here?" Y/n chuckle, Mitsu grin widely, "i attend to this school Y/n because your mother told us that you always getting fight with people" Mitsu mischief.

"Us? Don't tell me..." Y/n raised her eyebrows,  "yeah, your team baseball no your cousin were here to look after you" Mitsu sparkle eyes look into Y/n eyes.
"Dude, my eyes get hurt if your sparkle eyes stared too long into my eyes" Y/n walk away from them actually she getting annoying from Mitsu.
"Where is Y/n?" Haruichi look around to find Y/n, "huh! Thats witch actually run away from me?" Haruichi shock when Mitsu speak like that.
"Who are you?" Isashiki look at Mitsu, "what do you mean team baseball and cousin?" Isashiki ask her questions again.
"Huh! Relax dude... my name is Sakamoto Mitsu. Tomorrow im in class 1C like your care about...and others questions i don't want to answer it" Mitsu show her piss sign while smirk mischievously, she heard her phone was ringing but she don't answer the calls.
"I think they actually arrive at baseball field" Mitsu smirk and walk away to baseball field.

They sweat drop when they see this, "what's going on here?" Keisuke said to them, "i don't know???" They said unison.
Then they went to baseball field hurry and rushing because they were late this time.

At baseball field...

"Y/n!!!!!!" Mika shouted when Y/n was arrived at the baseball field.
Suddenly Aika gived Y/n flying kicks to her but Y/n dodge it.
"Baka! You think im same when we was little" Y/n let her mischief smile, "huh! Not bad. Take this" Aika kicks Y/n ass.
"Ouch, you baka! Stop kicks my ass" Y/n yell at her, "hahahahaha, still same Y/n that i know a long time" Kitaki laughing. Y/n glared at her, "don't glared, Y/n. This is your fault that we actually here. You know!" Hanako yell at her ear.
"Ouch! Don't shouted at my eardrum. Jerk!" Y/n give her death glared.

SEIDO POV

"I found a weird things today~~~" Sawamura sigh, "you think that you found out by yourself. We did also same, you know!" Isashiki yell at Sawamura.
"Hmmm...i think we found another weird group when we arrived at the baseball field" Ryousuke smirk, "i don't know, why aniki smirking about" Haruichi sighing.
"I hope Y/n know about shogi and know how to play" Yuki spoke, Miyuki sweat drop, "You know tetsu-san, you sucks at shogi" , "and actually its that your thinking, Tetsu-san".

Then they heard someone laughed, "Ahahahahaha!!!"
"Y/n you such a witch"
"Nothing else more she usually act more like a kids"
"Hmmmm...i know your friends data"
"Then should your friends coming here or they wanted a punishment from a coach"
"Thanks to Rei-san. Thats she take care of Y/n little brat"

"Hey! Hey! First, why do you called me a witch. Second, im not act like kids, you jerk. Third, what a friends... im just friends with Haruichi and Furuya. Others i don't know...but they my friends thought. I like to give them an evil prank and Im not a little brat. But yeah, if coach punishment them. I give coach what punishment i wanted to try to them" Y/n grin evilly but they know Y/n was hard to find the words she wanted to saying it.

"Demon side cames out"
"Huh! I like it, dude. Im actually miss it!"
"Slow your voice, Kitaki. People might hear you"
"Huh! If you want to prank them we joining you"
"Hahahhah...interesting"

"What? Y/n actually like that if her cousin or something were near her" Kuramochi confused, "like i say Y/n personality actually twisted" Keisuke said to Kuramochi.
"Then we should hurry or coach were getting mad at us" Sawamura said to them.

NO ONE POV

Seido team were arrived at baseball field, they saw Coach Kataoka were angry to them.
"Why the regular were coming late to practice today!" Coach Kataoka yell at them.
"Sorry, coach were late for this time" They said in unison.

"Look at this...Captain of Seido team was late for practice with his team" Kitaki teased them, "shut your mouth, Kitaki. You make them embrass" Hanako said to Kiraki.
"Huh? I don't care about this. Coach always said to them and remain them tardy is tardy" Y/n grin evilly, "Would you guys shut your fucking mouth!" Aika warn them. They nodded and shut their mouth.

Rei sigh at the team baseball girls including Y/n, "Guys i want you to meet team baseball girls!" Rei said to members baseball and Seido team too
Y/n just sweat drop and her cousins was waving hand at baseball club.

"Why today is my bad luck day!!!!".