Holiday~~~Part 2

Y/n was walking into the garden then seat at the bench, "i don't want to be like my sister and aunt" Y/n sigh heavily and looking at the moon, "if i not met them...i don't have change like this..." Y/n seems upset when heard Coach Kataoka saying her like that.

Meanwhile...

"Y/n!" Miyuki called her name and suddenly he stop when saw Y/n looking at the moon, her hair flowing while shining went touched moon light.

Miyuki went to her and hug her back, "Y/n...are you upset..." Miyuki whisper to her ear, "i don't know..." Y/n touch his hand, "i don't know and i don't want to be like my sister and aunt" Y/n look at his face.

"I know coach saying that was harsh to you but he means he worried about you...to him your like his daughter even he not married. You was precious to him even your parents and your friends...and me" Y/n eyes watery when heard that.
"Im sorry...!" Y/n wipe her crying but she can't stop it, Miyuki hug her tight, "this is not your fault, Y/n. Don't thinking negative" Miyuki smile turn sad smile when Y/n always said that she was her fault.

Seido team, Albert team and Hongo friends looking at them, "is this manga..." Isashiki and Rina crying, "Otaku's back" Ryousuke and Seiyoung shake their head.
"Is this korean drama or what" Seiyoung rolled her eyes, "Korran drama not like this...this is anime" Rina telling her while Isashiki nod his head, "what?" Other sweat drop when look at them arguing about kdrama and anime.

"Are you guys, idiot? Miyuki was comforting her" Kitaki smack their head, "hey! Im your senpai!" Isashiki glared at her, "i don't care your senpai or not!" Their fighting with mouth and mouth.

Y/n and Miyuki heard they fighting, "im sure their arguing when looking us like this" Miyuki chuckle at your words, "to think about that how we get fresh air at outside" Miyuki recommend it, "thats sure interesting...i want to buy groceries" Y/n thinking about it.

They ignored them and walking to the groceries...

5 minutes later...

"Where's Miyuki and y/n?" Kutamochi his eyebrows, "They went shopping" Takashima Rei telling them while coach just silent.

"NANI!!!!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next day...

"Woah!!!!! Beachhhhhhh" Kitaki excited, "why are you so excited, Ki-chan" Kuramochi pat her head, "hahahaahahaha! I want playing!!!!! Surfing!!!" Kitaki rushing to water, "Kitaki don't forget wear your swimming suit!" Hanako shouted at her, "im forgot!!!!"Kitaki rushing back to change her clothes, "she was excited, right Miyuki" Kuramochi look at him, "yeah...Y/n too" Kuramochi sweat drop when Y/n and Kitaki fighting for changing room.

"Don't fight!!!" Hanako throwing rock to them but tehur dodge it, "i wanted to innnn!" , "no! Me! Im first!" They glared each other.
"Guys...how about playing scissors, rock and paper" Aika telling them, they looking at Aika, "good idea..." they said in unison.

"SCISSORS, ROCK, PAPER!!!!!!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kitaki lose from Y/n.

"Hahhahaaha! I win" Y/n enter changing room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Let's see! Who's win surfing!" , "huh! I should win this!!!!" Seido, Albert and Hongo with his friends looked at them, "why they was so excited? Looked at them their spirit was on fire" , "i should burn that" , "i don't know...i think their eating to much sweet, i guess" their sweat drop.

Y/n and Kitaki going into water, "we should playing something" Sawamura thinking, "then we should playing volleyball!" Mitsu jumped to Sawamura, "that's great idea!" Sawamura pat her.
"How about them?" Haruichi pointed to them, "thats...we should let them happy" Hanako suggest while Aika agreeing, "i don't think so..." Miyuki and Kuramochi worried about their girlfriend, "if you worried about them...playing with them" Eva patting their back, "we don't know how to surfing" their face drop while Eva speechless.

"It's okay...you just join volleyball" Hateki smiled, "yup! Your girlfriend know how to protecting their self" Rei told them while Miyuki and Kuramochi looking at them surfing...

"You! Cheating!"
"Oi! Im not! I still have chance!"

They shouting each other, "we join..you"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 HOURS LATER...

"This is so tired" Kitaki groaning, "i won!!!" Y/n jumping, "this is my revenge to you, Kitaki!" Y/n laugh in devil, "huh! I just give you chance to win, idiot!!!" They arguing until someone calling their name.

"Kitaki! Y/n! Wanted join our volleyball!" They looked each other, "if you lose, i'll give you punishment" they said in unison and smirk devilish to each other.

"Are they finished or not?" Mitsu sweat drop, "we in!!!" They glared each other, "i think we should be careful with that two both" , "their aura seems dangerous to me" other nodding agreeing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"TAKED THIS!!!!" Kitaki slapped the ball,
"Tch! You thinking this will maked me lose!" You catch the ball and aimed at her behind, "huh! Target!".

Everyone looking at them, "they was playing with their self" Aika said to them with her poker face, "This!!!!!! Both..." Hanako, Ava and Rina have murdered aura around them.
They looked at the three girls, "this will going troublesome" Seiyoung sigh heavily while the boys shivering looking at them except Hongo and Yuki.

"DON'T PLAYING BY YOURSELF!!!!" The three girls taking the volleyball and aimed to them but unfortunately Y/n and Kitaki dodge that.
"YOU THINK YOU WILL WON!!!!!!!!" Kitaki and Y/n teamed up and slapped the ball,  the ball when sharper and hit them.
"GAHHHHHH!!!" They was defeated by them, everyone looking at rhe horrified, "We should stopped them" Olivia spoke.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I know this will be happened" Ryan and Sei shaking their heads while Miyuki and Kuramochi when to their girlfriend room.
"I-i don't know volleyball is dangerous" Sawamura and Furuya shivering, "i don't wanted making coach like that" Isashiki and Masuko sweatdrop.
"Yeah..." Ryousuke agree while Haruichi noddind it, Others where sweat drop when looking at the Seido team has gloomy aura around them.

"I felt sympathy to them" one of Hongo friends spoke, "their aura rival!" , "we will not making our coach like that" they nodding it while Hongo having talking with his girlfriend, Aika.

"That's so scary..." Miyuki spoke, "yeah....they...well...hitting by hard ball because coach getting angry at them..." Kuramochi said.

1 HOURS AGO...

Evi and Tanba bought coach Kataoka and others. They looking at them playing volleyball non stop, Shade looking at the volleyball and taked it while hitting the ball to them but their dodge it.

"Oiii! Shade...are you scary to us?" Y/n teasing him.
"Huh! Our coach was not brave except baseball" Kitaki chuckled devilish.
"Coach/Shade was coward at alllll" they laughing at him.

Everyone jaw drop, "they will be killing by himmmm!" They shivering.

"I know...i coward but i don't said that i don't have talent from this sport" Coach getting mad and hitting the ball to them.

"BOOMMMMMM!!!"

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Y/n and Kitaki defeated!

Coach Katoaka win!

"Nani!!!!!!" They looking at him horrified.

END....

"Thats so scariest!!!!" They shivering when flashback their haunted memories.