Chapter 19

The day already pass, the Seido team and Y/n team was already to their tounament but suddenly was happening that Y/n team has to meet Seido team in this Sunday. They will meet this Sunday, so that's means Y/n will back to japan because baseball tournament and this will started...

AT THE LONDON

COACH WILLIAM POV

"This Sunday the team will going to Japan on Saturday night. So i kinda thinks that we will meet baseball school team..." i telling Sakura L/n who's know as Principle of Albert High School in London, she looks at me while look at the documet i give her, "i read this document that it say this team is allowed to go to Japan because baseball tournament". "Yes..." i nod while she adjust her spec, "I know what the team we will againts with..." i look surprise at her, "what do you mean?" i confused, "the team baseball name we will againts is Seido team" she tell me. "I personaly know this team when i reading Japanese Baseball Magazines...It's saying that this team was has won Koshien 6 years back then but their former coach in 6 years back then was Sakaki Eijiro" i tell her, "yup...this team was the stronger team, their have a genius catcher and this team has a good player thought...but in one condition don't tell Y/n about this" i nod it what she said it to me.

COACH KATAOKA POV

"We will againts with Albert School Baseball Team. This school is known as The Top 1 School in London. Albert team has a great and dangerous pitching player, they has won many the National Championship in Asian" i looked at them, "but we should aware of this team...their player has great stamina and potential, so Tanba will be first pitching in inning 1 to 3 but the rest pitch be ready because i will called you whatever i want to!".

Rei looked at me and i nod it, "so this Albert Baseball team video who's againts with Red Hawk Baseball Team. I think you guys know that Red Hawk High School Baseball team was stronger team and has great player in their team but its change when Albert team defeated Red Hawk team. i hope you guys focus in this video" Rei telling them and ask the manager to open the video.

NO ONE POV

The team watching video but something wrong when they looked at the pitching player then suddenly Kitaki,Hanako,Mitsu and Aika came into the Cafeteria. They looked at the video especially Kitsu, she drop her book and shocked then take the book. They looked at Kitsu same as Coach and others, "what's wrong Kitaki?" Kuramochi asking his girlfriend, "tsk... you know Albert team was quite powerful when its came into the baseball when their pitching will take all mound their want..." Kitaki telling them, "what does that's means?" Keisuke ask her. "Because in their team they has Y/n for pitching" Aika open her death note book, "Nani!!!!" their shocked what Aika telling them, "its true when you looked that player was faster than everyone is Kitaki and we was fielder and batting" their look at them, "i don't know that you team name's Albert team" Sawamura said to them.

"Just i wanted remind you, Y/n when it came into baseball her personality will change 100%. Just you know her personality its a little bit scary to me and she was knowns 'Devil Pitching' other than Queen of Startegy" Kitaki rub her head, "Yeah.....i don't know where her weakness...she never tired, never sweat and never give up when she was againts the stronger teams" Mitsu laughing. "but its stronger when Kitaki as in the team...100% will change because this two of devil baseball player defeated many stronger players when they meet them" Hanako glared at Kitaki, "what!!!! We just has a fun to playing with them, you know" Kitaki laughing awkward.

KRIK...KRIK...KRIK...

"You know, Youchi...your girlfriend was suck that i never know" Ryousuke grin, "hey! don't saying that to my girlfriend" Kuramochi protest his girlfriend, "why you guys never telling us that you was a part of Albert team" Hiromitsu assistant coach ask them, "because you never ask...then i just don't know nothing" Kitsu laughing evil when she laugh like that Kuramochi pat her head,"baka! never do that" , "yeah,yeah...whatever" Kitaki rolled her eyes. "So...what we gonna do?" Chris ask, "relax, bro...Y/n never defeated you...if you like that!" , "GAhhhhhhhh!!!!!" they scream when Miyako was beside Miyuki, "hey! Don't screming like that my ears gonna bleed" they look at her with no emotional face. "What!" , "Don't do that, Miyako!" Kitaki yelling at her, "You and Y/n was same...likes to scaring people even you guys don't show off you invisible phantom...blah,blah,blah" Rei adjust her spec, "you so means....Rei-chan" Miyako making puppy face while Rei freeze, "don't know you" Rei looked away from her while cross her arm.

"You guys so means to me....i don't want give you information about Albert Baseball team" Miyako smirking evilly while at the same time acting like she was pouting,"you has information..."Nori looked at Miyako. Kitaki facepalm same her cousins, "Miyako was a former coach in Albert Baseball team" the Seido team sweatdrop when heard that and Coach Kataoka and Rei was sigh heavily, 'this childish coach has something on her'. "Hahahahahah!!!" , "hey! Miyako, you drank right" Kitsu ask her,"im just drink a lot of alcohol" she hiccup, "why you don't smell like alcohol?" Miyuki ask her,"hey, boys...im pro dranker ,you know. When Y/n was grown up like her own mother. She will be like me" Miyako hiccup again, " "Im sure Y/n will never be like you, you know" , "huh? She was beautiful when she was baby" Miyako sleepy, "im sure, she will be a great parents in future" when Miyako finish her words, she sleep.

Miyuki look at her, "she sleep" , "this old woman was talking nonsense but she was honest when she saying like that" then Y/n father came and piggyback Miyako, "sorry for her rudeness" Y/n father bow and get out from cafeteria. "her father has a good looking face" Sawamura saying that than Furuya nod, "hahhahaha! sure,why not they has a beautiful daughter such as Y/n" Kitaki laugh while Miyuki blushing, "hey! Miyuki you blushing...are you thinks dirty at Y/n?" Kitaki smirking, "shuu-ut u-up!" Miyuki shutter.

"Hahahaha!!!!" in the cafeteria everyone laughing at Miyuki while Y/n in London, "Achoooo! i think someone talking about me" Y/n sneeze at take a sleep.

To be continued...