Chapter 23

"You guys, they actually came here and need some rest" Aika closed her book, "Yo! Aika, nice to meet you" Ryan hug her, "wanna die" Ryan release her and hide behind Y/n, "she so scary" Ryan shiver. " Hey, You guys actually greet Aika, Hanako and Kitaki. Why you guys not greet me..." Mitsu pouting, "not just you..." Mika her twin appears behind, "Mika! Long time no see..." Y/n and her teams hugging her, "see... i told you that" Mitsu frown. "So... when you get back here?" Y/n ask her, "yesterday..." Mika smiled at them.

"Look at them especially Y/n. Her personality look like in bubble side" the boys look at Y/n while Y/n look back at them then glaring, they shivered "i take it back, Y/n was scarier than Aika" Sawamura rub his head while others nod it.
"Y/n-chan!" Mika called her while Y/n just humming it, "see....Aika has boyfriend but Seido rival, Mitsu has Sawamura, Hanako has Yuki-senpai and Kitaki has Kuramochi while me...my fiance studied overseas" Mika stop her words, "soooo...Y/n scroll her phone, "why don't you have a boyfriend until now" Y/n stop scroll her phone and looked at Mika. "You see, i don't have a boyfriend but i have a fiance. So i wanted to stop what that old hag plan" Y/n smirk, "but its good to you, you know. Because you always being alone" Mika smile, "i like being alone then someone break my heart like my twin sister" Y/n walk away and went to the dorm.

"Why people always distrub my privacy" Y/n cursed and went to her dorm, "i want to take some sleep for Koshien tomorrow" Y/n change her clothes and went to her bed.

MEANWHILE

"Wow...that so harsh, you know" Rei stand up, everyone shocked that he just woke up for fainting, "and i know...she don't except this...but she will except you" Rei point at Miyuki with smile on his face. "Eh!!! You change your mind" Mika shocked, "what? No!!! Huh? To me Y/n was actually like my sister and its just nonsense that we will getting married. I realized that it will make Y/n sad and i don't want to make her sad. You know, she always saying that she don't want to have a partner but she wants...Y/n always like that, keep secret from people. Me and Y/n was childhood friend whatever i has a problems or bullied, she will save me from them" Rei telling them honestly. "But how did you know that Y/n will accept him?" Kuramochi raised his eyebrows, "hmm, Y/n look at you and her face like hrmmm...you know. Y/n actually sleep talking about you...hahaha" Rei laughing same as others except Miyuki with his weird face. "She always said that you will leave her...ouh yeah, i remember that part...she saying i love you" Rei smiled, "see...it turn out that she was in love with you" Sakamoto twin screaming joy.

"Ouh yeah, don't tell Y/n about this. If you tell she will beat me, okay" Rei tell them and they nod it, "Ouh yeah, i will help you and Y/n" Rei smirking. Albert teams looked at Rei, "huh? you should say earlier... We will help our captain after finished our tournament" Kana said and others nod it.

"You guys...we should rext for tomorrow" Hanako saying it to them, "i will company you where is your dorm" Miyako smiled, "nice conversation" Rei blushing that Miyako compliment him, "thats okay" Rei walk away to hide his blushing.

After they were sleeping, someone can't sleep who's Miyuki was rolling in his bed because of that conversation with Rei, "she will accept you" Miyuki grin, 'i don't know she will like me' Miyuki closed her eyes with wearing eye sleeping mask.

TOMORROW

"Woooohoooo! I can't wait for this gameeee!" the girls excited except Y/n who was eating her breakfast already, "don't excited girls because your not audience to watching this game, you was a player to play this game" Y/n facepalm.
"Ohayou, minna!!!" Sawamura smiled brighter than his normal smiled before, "Ohayou!" The teams and others Y/n teams came in the cafeteria. "Ohayou!" The girls reply back while Y/n just hummed.
"Y/n...are you not in the mood" Y/n shiver and punch that guy faces, "hey! Ouch! Thats hurt Y/n" Y/n looked at the guy it's was....

Y/N POV

I eating my breakfast already and lazy to joined they conversation, if that conversation was important its okay im joining it. Then someone whispers at my ear and this guy breath was closed to my neck, i'll shivered and choke out.

"Y/n...are you not in the mood" i punch that guy face and that guy touch his face, "hey! Ouch! Thats hurt Y/n" i looked at that guy and it's was Miyuki....
"The fuck man! You scared me out, you bitch!" i pull his neck and shake it, "Y/n...im sorry..." Miyuki feel dizzy and i release him.
"Kyahahaha! Thats hurt, right Miyuki" Kuramochi laughing at him same the others, "this is second time...i was hit by the same person and this person was my crush...she hit me was hurt so much" i blushing mess and hit his shoulder again, "third time" he grin goofy.
"I wil kill you" i finished my breakfast and walk away from cafeteria.

AT THE BASEBALL STADIUM

"Woahhh! Its this Japan Stadium!" My teams eyes has sparkle on them, "yeah, yeah..." i said with my lazy voice.
"Sure, though that we meet again at here" i looked at Kitaki, "are you jerk? Of course, we were here because Koshien tournament" i facepalm, 'i hate to said this...what on earth that old hag except this anddddd where that old hag was going? Yesterday, she doesn't came but this day she was not here' I frowned.

"Spacing out, Y/n?" Miyuki closed his face with mine, i glaring at him, "sure, if you don't closed your face with me. I will kick you ass~~~" i whisper at her then he whisper back at me, "sure, i will looking for it~~~" he pull his face and grin at me while me blushing.
"Cha...bye, bye...my tsundere girl" i looked at him and raised my eyebrows, "im not your tsundere girl!!!" I yelling at him and a bit smile.

'Jerk! We were rival but when i saw your smiled... you make my heart warm...' i realized what i saying and hit my head, 'stupid my mind...i don't like him nor love him' i looked at him and his figure gone.

'Damn! I actually fell in love with him' i sigh heavily while my friends shouting at me that our games will started in 10 minutes. I rushing to them and smiled at them, 'i don't want they know that i really a little bit change because of him' .

To be continued...